Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Sophie and Pete find some of their one liners hilarious.

On a side note how have they managed to film this week with social distancing in place as they don't all live together 🤔
I thought the exact same thing.x🙂

Reactions: 1
Any ideas how they filmed this weeks show ? I thought maybe they had sight of programmes earlier. But then Ant and Dec is live on a Saturday and all of them were in the same households and cannot physically live together with their respective families

Didn’t lockdown start on Monday? I’ve lost track of the days already 😂 so maybe quite a lot was filmed before then? I’m not sure. I saw on twitter that lee and Jenny are staying together for the lockdown.
Think most do live together apart from a few of them.

Any ideas how they filmed this weeks show ? I thought maybe they had sight of programmes earlier. But then Ant and Dec is live on a Saturday and all of them were in the same households and cannot physically live together with their respective families
I read somewhere that they had cameras installed at home so that they could follow social distancing rules.

Shocked it was on this week. Not just people not living together but also having crew in their homes too. Doesn't set a good example.

Didn’t lockdown start on Monday? I’ve lost track of the days already 😂 so maybe quite a lot was filmed before then? I’m not sure. I saw on twitter that lee and Jenny are staying together for the lockdown.
Think most do live together apart from a few of them.
I’m pretty sure the Leeds sisters don’t live together. And the amount of snacks they’d bought from the corner shop!:eek:
Perhaps they regard it as “essential work”! :rolleyes: I’m surprised Ellie would still want her sister there seeing as she has a newborn.

Also, the Siddiqui’s don't all live together.

I’m pretty sure the Leeds sisters don’t live together. And the amount of snacks they’d bought from the corner shop!:eek:
Perhaps they regard it as “essential work”! :rolleyes: I’m surprised Ellie would still want her sister there seeing as she has a newborn.

Also, the Siddiqui’s don't all live together.
Yes the sisters dont live together. They should do the right thing and suspend filming.

Reactions: 2
That is probably from the allowance they get for food to have during filming. I'm sure I read they get a bit of money for food.

That is probably from the allowance they get for food to have during filming. I'm sure I read they get a bit of money for food.
I read somewhere that each family/group got ÂŁ1000 a month and a takeaway a week but could be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Siddiqui’s dad wasn’t there this week so presume he‘s self isolating. The Leeds sisters DEFINITELY don’t live together as she referred to the shop as ‘your corner shop’ ... as in near where her sister lives, so they shouldn’t be together.

Reactions: 4
Siddiqui’s dad wasn’t there this week so presume he‘s self isolating. The Leeds sisters DEFINITELY don’t live together as she referred to the shop as ‘your corner shop’ ... as in near where her sister lives, so they shouldn’t be together.
But another of the Siddiqui brothers was there instead.
The one who sits on the left is married with a child so I’m pretty sure he doesn’t live there.
Not sure if the middle one lives with his dad.

Siddiqui's Dad has explained he was feeling under the weather but is better now and will be back filming.

They normally film it with a camera operator and a producer in the room, they watch the shows back to back in one sitting and film for a few hours at a time. I remember watching an interview with June Bernicoff after Leon died and she was saying how it’s so sad now that he’s gone and they don’t have the producer and camera guy in the house like they used to

They normally film it with a camera operator and a producer in the room, they watch the shows back to back in one sitting and film for a few hours at a time. I remember watching an interview with June Bernicoff after Leon died and she was saying how it’s so sad now that he’s gone and they don’t have the producer and camera guy in the house like they used to
So they have a producer and camera guy for every family it couple?! Seems very over the top as there are a lot of them ..

So they have a producer and camera guy for every family it couple?! Seems very over the top as there are a lot of them ..
They have people there but who control the cameras from another room. And who can then safely transport the footage back to the editors. And not everyone will watch everything at the same time but fit around their work etc. So there'll be a few different teams spread out amongst them. Bit more info here https://closeronline.co.uk/entertai...orm-filming-schedule-family-secrets-revealed/

Sounds like last week was the first time of having a more remote set up due to circumstances.

Sophie and Pete making sexual innuendo’s again.
I find that very strange. I’d never speak in that way to my brother.

Reactions: 6
I like Sophie and Pete I do find them funny but feel like Pete is always making sex jokes it’s like, come on you’re just making the fact you’re not getting laid more obvious at this point.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.