Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the new scouse pair (father and daughter. And I don’t like Linda (Pete is ok though!) Bill and Josef bug me too! And that old posh couple “hawwwww terrifying” 🤣

Love Ellie & Izzy. Sophie and Pete. Stephen I like, but not fussy on his hubby. Like Jenny and Lee. Like the Malones.

The rest I can take or leave

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like the new scouse pair (father and daughter. And I don’t like Linda (Pete is ok though!) Bill and Josef bug me too! And that old posh couple “hawwwww terrifying” 🤣

Love Ellie & Izzy. Sophie and Pete. Stephen I like, but not fussy on his hubby. Like Jenny and Lee. Like the Malones.

The rest I can take or leave
Loved Stephens Mum Pat. His hubby has a drinkers nose and he’s dull.

Who was it that commented on Rosie Ramsey on Friday nights episode? I know RR wrote something bitchy about it on her stories but then quickly deleted it. Anyone know?

Reactions: 1
What was said? I saw her insta post but read it quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️
They said that she now has her own social media because of him and rides on his coat tails. They seem to forget that shes half of one of the top podcasts.
Never liked those girls, they just echo each other all the time. Can't be doing with Stephen and his partner of the week either.

Reactions: 6
Love Giles and Mary!! They're hilarious, the family with the dogs again great! The two sisters..Ellie and Izzy, sorry they just get on my nerves.

My favourites are:

1. Sophie and Pete
2. The Malones
3. Jenny and Lee
4. The Siddiquis

Used to really like Giles and Mary but he has got more annoying and she has got more miserable so can't stand them anymore. Not keen on the 2 old ladies either.

The Malones - I'm always excited to see what treats Julie is going to place on the pouf.
Giles and Mary - Love them, they always make me laugh.
Ellie and Izzy - Initially I wasn't keen on these two but I grew to like them and they make me laugh.

1. The Malones with Dave the dog/Jenny and Lee
2.. The welsh couple (sorry i can't remember their names)

least favourites are the two sisters and nutty (can't stand them!)

also love it when it's a celeb version

favourites then would be kathy burke and paul ogrady

I LOVE the Sidiqui family.
Pete and Sophie have had me in tears of laughter. Really like them!
I quite like Giles and Mary (they were once on a chat show though and it was awful. They were so awkward that it was a hard watch).
Ellie and Izzy making me feel sick with all the food!
I cannot stand the Michael family, never have warmed to them.
I like Jenny, not so much Lee.
Family with the dogs I do really like but sometimes cant stand the faces the dad pulls... Sometimes he trys hard for laughs (I do wonder if the mum works in a bakers with all the treats?)

Reactions: 2
I love Sophie and Pete. And also the family with Dave the dog... the man cracks me up lol
Me too / Sophie and Pete are my favourite. And they have such a nice sibling relationship, I think.

We love Jenny and Lee as well. My mum and I had to keep rewinding when he ate that face pack out the fridge - we couldn’t stop laughing!

Reactions: 10
What's she like spraying that air freshener everywhere lol all in poor guys dinner!😂

I quite like Giles and Mary (they were once on a chat show though and it was awful. They were so awkward that it was a hard watch).
Was it chatty man or whatever it was Alan Carr presenting? I remember as I stayed up to watch it as I used to really like them... was god awful 😂😂

The whole idea for this show when I was told about it blew my mind. You are watching people... watching TV... like some sort of TV show inception deal. However after watching a few episodes and seeing how funny some of the people on there were we got hooked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.