Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only recently got into gogglebox and absolutely love it! Just hate the way the dad speaks to his wife in the malone family. He’s awful to her!

I love Ellie and Izzy and the siddiquis. I like Jenny and Lee but he’s often quite unkind to her. Iknow it’s just his way but I still don’t like him sometimes.
I also loathe the Malone father. He’s so rude to his wife.

Reactions: 9
Only recently got into gogglebox and absolutely love it! Just hate the way the dad speaks to his wife in the malone family. He’s awful to her!

I love Ellie and Izzy and the siddiquis. I like Jenny and Lee but he’s often quite unkind to her. Iknow it’s just his way but I still don’t like him sometimes.
He's not awful to her, they banter, no harm done! imo, they're the best family on this

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's not awful to her, they banter, no harm done! imo, they're the best family on this
Agreeee! The dogs are great too. When he called Dave a nob head 😂😂😂 also love it when he had the cat shirt on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the couple from south London. I can’t remember their names but the wife in particular makes me laugh. Can’t bear Ellie and Izzy.

Reactions: 5
Only started watching this recently but I can’t stand the Malones either! The dad gets on my nerves.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m rewatching old seasons and omg how Mary speaks to Giles is disgusting. He can’t do anything without her having a go at him. He did something with some freshly ironed shirts and she called him some vile things. If it were the other way round there would be uproar (meaning if Giles spoke to Mary like this) . She belittles him at any chance she can get. She even admitted to locking him in a room and spray polish through the key hole so he would have an asthma attack.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Would be interesting to see if the people that hate the Malone dad hate Mary as well because she also shows disdain toward her partner 😂

Reactions: 6
The Malones are one of the funnier ones but I bet their house stinks with those massive dogs

Reactions: 4
Would be interesting to see if the people that hate the Malone dad hate Mary as well because she also shows disdain toward her partner 😂
I don't hate him for that, I can't quite put my finger on it it but when he talks I really can't stand watching him? I don't find what he says funny in the slightest. It's interesting what different people find funny when watching the same thing!

Mary I didn't like last week (thought they were a bit boring?) but she won me over with the Nigella bit this week. Total gold!

Reactions: 2
I can't bear Ellie and Izzy! Everytime they come on I want to fast forward

Reactions: 12
So glad I found this thread. Love gogglebox me, always get a laugh.
My favourites are the siddiquis, Mary and Giles (steady nutty), the malones seem like a nice normal family, Jenny and Lee always give me a laugh, I used to hate Pete and Sophie but in recent times they're one of my favourites? I've seen a few people say the same. Not sure what changed... David and Shirley are a laugh and actually really like Anita and Iqra but they don't get mentioned a lot. Really like the Ven family too.

John and Beryl are such snobby tories. I can't stand Ellie and Izzie the Leeds sisters, think they're vulgar and get too much screen time. Not a fan of Paige and Sally or Annie and Georgia either. Don't mind the Michael's family but think the dad is really arrogant. Absolutely can't stand the sight of the mum who knits all the time and her daughter...the step dad doesn't say much.

So glad I found this thread. Love gogglebox me, always get a laugh.
My favourites are the siddiquis, Mary and Giles (steady nutty), the malones seem like a nice normal family, Jenny and Lee always give me a laugh, I used to hate Pete and Sophie but in recent times they're one of my favourites? I've seen a few people say the same. Not sure what changed... David and Shirley are a laugh and actually really like Anita and Iqra but they don't get mentioned a lot. Really like the Ven family too.

John and Beryl are such snobby tories. I can't stand Ellie and Izzie the Leeds sisters, think they're vulgar and get too much screen time. Not a fan of Paige and Sally or Annie and Georgia either. Don't mind the Michael's family but think the dad is really arrogant. Absolutely can't stand the sight of the mum who knits all the time and her daughter...the step dad doesn't say much.
Amira sorry

Reactions: 3
I love Bez and Shaun from the Happy Mondays, would love them to to do a reality show of their life; only problem is they would not be able to remember any of it.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Bez and Shaun from the Happy Mondays, would love them to to do a reality show of their life; only problem is they would not be able to remember any of it.....
I think I read (a while ago) that they were to get their own spinoff. They're hilarious!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.