Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary calling Giles a horrible killjoy made me laugh so much. She is the most miserable cow everyone Giles tries to do something vaguely fun or different.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the Siddiquis but I hate it when the other brother comes on instead of the normal one 😂
Especially as nobody acknowledges that its
not the usual guy there lol

Does anyone get annoyed how lots of them now just seem to narrate what’s being said on screen?
E.g.
TV character - “Oh I didn’t know you saw me”
Goggleboxer - “He didn’t know she saw him!”
Watching tonight’s episode and they’re all absolutely shocked that the American Murder documentary is about a frigging murder 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mary calling Giles a horrible killjoy made me laugh so much. She is the most miserable cow everyone Giles tries to do something vaguely fun or different.
I can’t work out if they’re not happy together or they’ve always been like this, sort of bickery!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find that Jenny and Lee really play up to the cameras? Their jokes are so set up. It’s a shame because they used to be really likeable but find myself going off them as the weeks go on.

Mary’s impression of Nigella really tickled me! 🤣

Reactions: 18
Mary’s impression of Nigella really tickled me! 🤣
Oh that was absolutely hilarious but also disturbing at the same time! It was refreshing to see her fun side come out but I must admit it made me feel a bit creeped out, seeing a woman of a certain age (attempting to) talk in such a way! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Read This about Instagram earnings from paid ads .. E.g. Jenny and lee!!
I
This isn’t a story on actual earnings, it only says with X follower they *could* earn £X.

I have absolutely no problem with any of the cast earning money on the side. They are party of a very successful show and CH4 doesn’t pay them that much.

Oh that was absolutely hilarious but also disturbing at the same time! It was refreshing to see her fun side come out but I must admit it made me feel a bit creeped out, seeing a woman of a certain age (attempting to) talk in such a way! :oops:
I thought the same. I don't mind Mary but I find Giles quite creepy.

Reactions: 3
Loved it! Nigella is so prestigious and full of cra*!

Reactions: 2
Only recently got into gogglebox and absolutely love it! Just hate the way the dad speaks to his wife in the malone family. He’s awful to her!

I love Ellie and Izzy and the siddiquis. I like Jenny and Lee but he’s often quite unkind to her. Iknow it’s just his way but I still don’t like him sometimes.

Reactions: 6
I liked how Friday's ep focused on some of the other participants instead of the usual suspects. We got segments from Dave and Shirley and Mary and Marina, which was nice to see.

Reactions: 3
The clips they chose for Dave and Shirley were odd though.
he started by saying Shirley would be surprised to know that he was “rotund” as a child and she said yes I know, we went to school together.
So that was an odd statement to make.
He kept saying that he remembers her massive boobs but she was adamant she never had massive boobs.
Then he said he remembers watching her massive boobs whilst she played netball and she said she never played netball!!
So what was he on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The clips they chose for Dave and Shirley were odd though.
he started by saying Shirley would be surprised to know that he was “rotund” as a child and she said yes I know, we went to school together.
So that was an odd statement to make.
He kept saying that he remembers her massive boobs but she was adamant she never had massive boobs.
Then he said he remembers watching her massive boobs whilst she played netball and she said she never played netball!!
So what was he on about 😂
He was obviously mixing her up with a big boobed girl and forgot he went to school with Shirley 😂

I didn't mind the 2 old ladies until a few weeks ago when they went on about all young people keeping the virus going. It's not all young people and I've seen just as many older people not following rules or giving a tit. Just put me right off them.

• Haha
I love Pete and Sophie!!!!! They get lots of screen time which I know some people aren’t happy about. I think they are very funny 😄

I love Pete and Sophie!!!!! They get lots of screen time which I know some people aren’t happy about. I think they are very funny 😄
I like Pete & Sophie too, but their bleeping random choice of Mugs irritates the hell out of me

• Haha
They are my least favourite. The sexual talk between them is just weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.