Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be interesting if you’re not allowed to kid households what they’ll do. Lots of the cast are in a level 2 area.

Reactions: 1
It’ll be interesting if you’re not allowed to kid households what they’ll do. Lots of the cast are in a level 2 area.
They already dealt with this during full lockdown. Some didn’t get air time and other like lee and Jenny moved in together.

Reactions: 4
Ooh my eyes will never unsee the Turkey spunk.

however their reactions to the horror movie was hilarious. Along with granny getting her hair hoovered up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The turkey bit 🤮🤢 couldn't watch😂

Made me laugh when they were watching Made in Chelsea. Couldn't speak to my brother like Pete & Sophie talk to one another. Giles & Mary and the Siddiquis are my faves. Going off Jenny and Lee a bit, gone off the Malones a bit too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t even know if it was supposed to be funny but I died laughing when the brother of the brother and sister said he doesn’t believe in hauntings but he believes in ghosts because he saw his nan sat on the end of his bed eating a malteaser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only catching up on Googlebox tonight, Mary's impression of Nigella🤣🤣🤣

Love the Siddiquis they are all very funny and seem so close.

Cant stand the mother and daughter, their voices are so high pitched surprised they haven't shattered the windows 🙄

I'm not 100% but I think there were hints that Giles is on the spectrum. Mary has made remarks previously, I find him hilarious but not everyone would get his humour.

Reactions: 9
I'm reall irritated by the bits of shrapnel on socks/leggings. One of the annoying Leeds sisters had something stuck to her leggings last week. Do people not check how they look before being filmed? The Siddiqui's get on my nerves with their smug laughter. I really cannot stand Helena from Manchester. Jenny and Lee are fake AF. He looks like a slimeball and she has a face like a bull dog chewing a wasp. Another pet hate is when they put their feet up. Very annoying to have someone's foot right in your face.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooh my eyes will never unsee the Turkey spunk.

however their reactions to the horror movie was hilarious. Along with granny getting her hair hoovered up 😂
The turkey scene was :sick:
I love their reactions to horror scenes to.
Wish the Welsh couple had more air time, I do like Dave's dry sense of humour!

Reactions: 10
Only catching up on Googlebox tonight, Mary's impression of Nigella🤣🤣🤣

Love the Siddiquis they are all very funny and seem so close.

Cant stand the mother and daughter, their voices are so high pitched surprised they haven't shattered the windows 🙄

I'm not 100% but I think there were hints that Giles is on the spectrum. Mary has made remarks previously, I find him hilarious but not everyone would get his humour.
Yes I love the Siddiquis too, and Jenny and Lee. Can’t stand the two loud sisters and the brother and sister, they do my head in.

They are my least favourite. The sexual talk between them is just weird.
Big time, don’t like them at all. I wonder do they have partners?

Big time, don’t like them at all. I wonder do they have partners?
Yes Pete has a long term girlfriend it was in the papers recently

I really like Pete and Sophie - they always make me laugh out loud. I love most of the families, Gogglebox never fails to put a smile on my face😂

Reactions: 8
Yes Pete has a long term girlfriend it was in the papers recently

I really like Pete and Sophie - they always make me laugh out loud. I love most of the families, Gogglebox never fails to put a smile on my face😂
Nah I can’t take to them at all. His girlfriend is stunning 😲

Marcus and Mica.....dont like her, shes practically mounting him every week on that sofa, give a man some space 🙄

Reactions: 5
I love Pete and Sophie!!!!! They get lots of screen time which I know some people aren’t happy about. I think they are very funny 😄
I like them and think their funny when their not constantly chatting about sex 😂 Pete seems like he's trying too hard to be funny sometimes, especially with the sex talk. I think hes his funniest when it's natural and not sexual 😂

Reactions: 5
The 2 sisters and Pete and Sophie used to really annoy me but the past few episodes they haven't been as bad. Well apart from the weird sex talk

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.