Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like Pete and Sophie and the Leeds sisters, I guess that’s the key to the success of the show.. there’s something for everyone to both love and hate. Clever concept - seems so simple but runs much deeper.

Reactions: 17
I actually like Pete and Sophie and the Leeds sisters, I guess that’s the key to the success of the show.. there’s something for everyone to both love and hate. Clever concept - seems so simple but runs much deeper.
Yes I like them also. Its definitely good they have someone to appeal to everyone.

Reactions: 5
I used to love Pete and Sophie but the more and more the show goes on, I find them so strange! Me and my brother are of similar ages and I would NEVER have some of the conversations they have with him! The sex talk is too much, I know that's not how it is, but it reminds me of when two teenagers blatantly fancy one another and flirt using innuendos :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I really love the Siddiquis, especially the brother in the middle. He is very witty. I think they are a happy family.

I like the Welsh couple - I think they are just themselves and do not play up to the camera. Quiet observations and gentle humour. The Malones are good too - the dad's facial expressions and Julie is so soft hearted - she cries easily.

Sophie and Pete do make me laugh but sometimes it is a bit forced.

The German dad's comments are so blunt and funny. I think the hairdresser in Brighton has gone a bit too far now - he was amusing before.

The one I couldn't stand was the lady vicar and her bloke who never said anything. I think she's gone now.

Reactions: 14
I wish the Woerdenweber’s would come back Ralf’s little quips were funny.
I’ve really gone off Jenny & Lee this series.

Reactions: 9
I still like Lee and Jenny a lot, although I will say I prefer them reacting to the clips as opposed to the little segments before; like the chair collapsing this week.

I didn't mind Pete and Sophie this week, although we did still get sex talk. Sometimes I think they sound like they are about 14 and trying to outdo each other and be the most witty.

Reactions: 3
I love the Siddiquis so much they’re so genuine both boys and the dad are funny and seem like lovely people.

sorry I don’t know the family name but I can’t stand the family with the husband and wife and two older children (boy and girl) maybe mid twenties? The kids are so obnoxious

Reactions: 5
I love the Siddiquis so much they’re so genuine both boys and the dad are funny and seem like lovely people.

sorry I don’t know the family name but I can’t stand the family with the husband and wife and two older children (boy and girl) maybe mid twenties? The kids are so obnoxious
Surely not The Michaels?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love Sophie and Pete! Actually find them so funny, don’t mind the Leeds sisters either. Can’t stand the Brighton hairdresser and his hyena husband, he’s not funny and just comes across awfully. Also struggle with the two young girls who are both so painfully stupid 😩

Reactions: 7
What do people make of the 2 grannys? Cant remember their names, they do like to talk about sex alot!! 🤣 I cant help but laugh as the little one is sitting with her lifeline/emergency button on her wrist every week.

Also Tristan 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The line of duty actors stressed me out in this episode. They never sat still and were so aware of the cameras and putting on a show. 2/3 of them anyway.

Reactions: 13
The line of duty actors stressed me out in this episode. They never sat still and were so aware of the cameras and putting on a show. 2/3 of them anyway.
Watching Scream, Vicky and Martin are screaming blood murder and Adrian didn't react except. Said it all really. I don't think Adrian really wanted to be there.

Reactions: 11
Enjoyed this week- nice mix of celeb/non celeb.
Thought they watched a good variety of shows as well feel like everything they’ve watched recently has been a series or samey?

Felt like Adrian was sat with his 2 naughty kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[
Watching Scream, Vicky and Martin are screaming blood murder and Adrian didn't react except. Said it all really. I don't think Adrian really wanted to be there.
I’m glad he was though, very understated compared to the other two putting on a performance!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.