Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Rylan and his mum. I noticed she had an iv cannula, is she ill?
It looks like tubing for nasal oxygen that she has looped over her wrist - I assume just whilst she’s not wearing for the filming segments. If you look next to her there’s a hold-all which I think will be the O2 canister. Disclaimer - I may be very wrong!

It looks like tubing for nasal oxygen that she has looped over her wrist - I assume just whilst she’s not wearing for the filming segments. If you look next to her there’s a hold-all which I think will be the O2 canister. Disclaimer - I may be very wrong!
i am very wrong!! It was a line for TPN which essentially is to give her the required daily electrolytes etc as a replacement for oral intake whilst she is unable to manage a more substantial diet with her crohns, bless her.
She’s so chatty and lively, would never have known she’d recently been as unwell as she has been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone seen that tiktok of Gok on the show and catching a glimpse of him wearing a tag around his ankle?

• Haha
Anyone seen that tiktok of Gok on the show and catching a glimpse of him wearing a tag around his ankle?
I have. 🤣

Some of the comments suggested he wears a Fitbit on his ankle but it was very odd. Surely if he'd been in trouble it would have hit the press.

i am very wrong!! It was a line for TPN which essentially is to give her the required daily electrolytes etc as a replacement for oral intake whilst she is unable to manage a more substantial diet with her crohns, bless her.
She’s so chatty and lively, would never have known she’d recently been as unwell as she has been.
Yes, if I hadn't read that she was ill recently, I wouldn't have thought it.

I finished watching last night. CODA looks like a great watch, will definitely look it up.
Will give the baby thing a miss though.

Reactions: 2
I have. 🤣

Some of the comments suggested he wears a Fitbit on his ankle but it was very odd. Surely if he'd been in trouble it would have hit the press.
Yeah I don't know why you would wear it there. When my kids were younger I used to put my Garmin around my ankle as it wouldn't measure the steps properly if it was on my wrist pushing the pram! I don't think that's an issue he has though...

Yeah I don't know why you would wear it there. When my kids were younger I used to put my Garmin around my ankle as it wouldn't measure the steps properly if it was on my wrist pushing the pram! I don't think that's an issue he has though...
I know some people in a medical or care setting that aren't allowed anything round their wrists who put them elsewhere too but again, can't see that's relevant for him.

I'm watching an old episode and all I can do is gaze at Pete in fascination since i read a post on here about his hair looking like Lego man hair😂!

It really does!
917FD82B-D91C-446A-9869-B80E17FDF1C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had an Uncle who was chinese and he wore his watch around his ankle. This was in the 80's though.

Could be wrong but I would say Stephen has a nasty temper.
Didn’t his ex allude to this about his temper? (The one he was on the show with, I forget his name). Judging by how it seems their friendship ended and he was thrown off the show and Stephen stayed and replaced him with his mum, I’d say he isn’t the nicest of people… although there’s 2 sides, I just always felt sorry for him not being on the show anymore when he clearly wanted to be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.