Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Of all the pairings on the show you'd expect to leave due to other opportunities, these would have been way down on my guess list. Nothing against them I just thought others would have left first.

Reactions: 8

Of all the pairings on the show you'd expect to leave due to other opportunities, these would have been way down on my guess list. Nothing against them I just thought others would have left first.
Can't say I'm sorry to see them leave though 😁

Reactions: 22
I won't miss the Baggs family. They used to get on my nerves tbh. I'm surprised they've left though.

I think the newbies have settled in ok. I really enjoy Simon and Jane and the Scottish couple are ok now I've tuned into their accents. 😁

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised the Baggs have left too. They seemed so fame hungry. Won't miss them tbh.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if they were dropped and saving face by saying other commitments. Don’t think they were very popular. The mums open mouth laugh was far too put on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good riddance now if you can just get rid of.....

The Georgie girls
The Leeds sisters
Mary and Giles

and we will be happy!

• Sad
  • Haha
I didn't hate the Baggs, but they weren't my favourites. Definitely fame hungry, so wouldn't be surprised they are gonna try milk everything they possibly can as influencers I bet.

Anyone watching Celebrity Gogglebox, just started last Friday? I prefer the ordinary goggleboxers but some of the celebrities are not bad.

Anyone watching Celebrity Gogglebox, just started last Friday? I prefer the ordinary goggleboxers but some of the celebrities are not bad.
I’m glad Denise and Eddie split up so we don’t need to see Eddie with his legs splayed anymore 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m glad Denise and Eddie split up so we don’t need to see Eddie with his legs splayed anymore 🤮
100% agree!
I used to seldom watch while he was on it with his stupid looking spread legged appearance - so I can actually watch this time around.

Reactions: 3
Only celeb on there whose legs I want to see spread are Roman Kemps. 😆

But, I don't know what's wrong with me, but for some reason I think I'm starting to fancy Rylan.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm glad they ditched Stacey Solomon and gormless Swash. Not so much for what they said but SS had the most irritating way of eating crisps (petty 😂). Taking lots of little bites out of one crisp.
Nice to see Sam Ryder - he seems such a good soul.

• Haha
I'm glad they ditched Stacey Solomon and gormless Swash. Not so much for what they said but SS had the most irritating way of eating crisps (petty 😂). Taking lots of little bites out of one crisp.
Nice to see Sam Ryder - he seems such a good soul.
All they seemed to do was eat and bicker. And his voice goes through my head.
I saw them listed on Digital Spy as participants, so they could appear yet!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The manspreading we didn't want to see. :ROFLMAO: It almost makes me want to copy his stance on public transport just to see the horrified reactions (I'm a woman). Not sure I have that kind of flexibility though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All they seemed to do was eat and bicker. And his voice goes through my head.
I saw them listed on Digital Spy as participants, so they could appear yet!
I think Fred Sirieix and 'Fruitcake' are joining as well. I suppose they keep a large group of celebs going as they probably can't commit to every week.

Poor Gyles Brandreth can't keep a partner. I love Gyles. I'd love to be in his head.

• Haha
I think Fred Sirieix and 'Fruitcake' are joining as well. I suppose they keep a large group of celebs going as they probably can't commit to every week.

Poor Gyles Brandreth can't keep a partner. I love Gyles. I'd love to be in his head.
Yes, I saw them listed as well.
I think it works better anyway to have a slightly different mix of celebrities, on different episodes.

I like Gyles too. And Rylan.

The manspreading we didn't want to see. :ROFLMAO: It almost makes me want to copy his stance on public transport just to see the horrified reactions (I'm a woman). Not sure I have that kind of flexibility though.
Spreadie Eddie as I saw him called elsewhere.
No loss to the programme!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.