Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Emilia Fox and her mum would come back 🤣🤣 her mums reactions were everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Heartstopper cast! ♥♥♥ Love them so much, especially Kit and Joe!

Definitely fancying Rylan. Never thought this would happen.

Craig's tracksuit is rather a choice.

Reactions: 3
lots of new additions tonight - loving the heart stopper cast and 3/5 of steps!

if that was really craig’s house from the outside i am very jealous!!

Reactions: 4
The way Duncan James was just sat, in his white jeans and legs man spread, lemme crawl in between you beefy Daddy. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’m developing quite a crush on sam ryder. he’s so adorably enthusiastic about everything.

there’s a pairing of two girls there where i have genuinely no idea who they are. one of them is called kate i think? no clue 🤣 the guy from the chase (and his husband) is just too deadpan for this format too imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have no idea who half these people are 🤔
Me either. There were so many I didn't recognise. I have heard of Heartstopper though (as someone mentioned above) because I've bought my son the books.

I'll admit to making a little happy squeak when Craig RH friend was revealed to he straight. He's hot! I'd assumed he was his partner. Not that I'll ever meet him obviously but it's nice to look.

I cried at the Big Boys clip and am now watching it on Catch Up.

Reactions: 2
i’m developing quite a crush on sam ryder. he’s so adorably enthusiastic about everything.

there’s a pairing of two girls there where i have genuinely no idea who they are. one of them is called kate i think? no clue 🤣 the guy from the chase (and his husband) is just too deadpan for this format too imo.
Same here with Sam Ryder.
I wouldn't have thought I'd warm to an unremittingly cheerful person 😂 but he is so lovely. Even my partner, who hates almost everyone famous, likes him.

Did anyone see Rylan’s mum was hooked up to an infusion? She had a line coming from her arm

Same here with Sam Ryder.
I wouldn't have thought I'd warm to an unremittingly cheerful person 😂 but he is so lovely. Even my partner, who hates almost everyone famous, likes him.
I can't help but love Sam. He just seems so genuine.

Reactions: 9
Tonight was a struggle, for me it jumped between the celebs too much, it felt like snippets rather than conversations. As the show was to showcase Pride it felt too rushed to get celebs in the show rather than what they had to say.

Reactions: 6
I’ll be honest, the Heartstopper cast seemed like they’d be a nightmare to sit and watch tv with. It’s a fly. Please calm down. You can even.

Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest, the Heartstopper cast seemed like they’d be a nightmare to sit and watch tv with. It’s a fly. Please calm down. You can even.
i did laugh that they all individually looked in the bowl, freaked out, yelled about how disgusting it was and then……….. put the bowl back down on the table?!?! 🤣 just take it outside and get rid of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.