Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I agree why shes put on weight is understandable but I think I found this to support my worry of just how much weight shes put on, I've attached a article of when she put on 4 stone in 2018, going from 9st 6lb to 13st 6lb, and 1 image of her at both those weights (blue top is 13st), aswell as a more recent image and she looks significantly larger than when she put on 4st, and definitely looks like more than another 4st if you ask me
genuinely, from my heart, can we not do this?

she’s gone through an extremely hard time and maybe is comfort eating, who knows. posting photos of her and trying to work out how many stones of weight she’s put on is really really ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think the Siddiquis are the only family now who don’t play up to the camera. I like them too.
I love the Siddiquis, they are naturally funny and have a great relationship with each other. I also love the Plummers - Tristan, Twaine and Tremaine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Smca53

VIP Member
Anyone watching Celebrity Gogglebox, just started last Friday? I prefer the ordinary goggleboxers but some of the celebrities are not bad.
I’m glad Denise and Eddie split up so we don’t need to see Eddie with his legs splayed anymore 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Rosie glow

VIP Member

Of all the pairings on the show you'd expect to leave due to other opportunities, these would have been way down on my guess list. Nothing against them I just thought others would have left first.
Can't say I'm sorry to see them leave though 😁

Reactions: 22
Just read an article saying there’s going to be a special 10 year anniversary episode and Steph and Dom & Sandi and Sandra will be on it 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t remember their names but I like the brother and sister. Don’t mean Pete and Sophie.
When they were watching I can see your voice and she asked if he knew the contestant and he said “No, I don’t know all short people” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
I’ve lost 4 family members in 2 years to cancer. My dad lost two sisters, a brother and his brother in law was buried today. Such a horrible disease

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Aww, I hate seeing stuff like that. 😡
The parents of those bullies must be really proud of them. Not!

Simon and Jane have been a great addition to the goggleboxers. They settled in straightaway, I really like them.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think Stephen has a nasty side, but I must say I have laughed out loud at a few things he has said. His terrible impersonations are quite funny.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Much better tonight than last week.
Bez and Shaun are always such good value.
Bez 'it's great being unconscious isn't it. Your mind goes on all sorts of journeys' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Yes, they seem to have nothing much to say now except long conversations about Aunties Margaret and Jane and so on.
it’s just endless “we went to the carvery, you had cauliflower cheese, i didn’t so i had some of yours but i didn’t get enough roasties so i took some of jane’s plate but she never uses enough gravy so i had to go and get more and THEN did you see that i had two puddings…..” while the other sister says “did you?” and “yyyeeeaahhh” at regular intervals.

i would find this boring from my own family girls, wrap it up 🤣😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17