Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticks&Stones

I liked Simon and Jane, they seemed to fit in well. I noticed the family where the Dad is always in his Pyjamas back after a fairly lengthy absence.

Dave and Shirley cracked me up when he asked her what she would do if told it was her last day on earth and she replied "I'd go and see Magic Mike".

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I really hope the Geordie that is having a baby plays up to the camera at being stupid and isn’t actually that dumb or I feel sorry for the kid 😬

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Gosh, how tragic. I’ve started watching past episodes on Netflix (much easier than more 4 as no adverts) and I get choked up seeing Leon and June and the fact they are both no longer with us and now Mary, Pete and Andy. It’s so sad as they were all such characters.

I rewatched this episode the other day, and absolutely bawled my eyes out.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Maybe it is because I am becoming am a grumpy old bag, but Gogglebox bores me now. I have watched it for years and always look for to the new (non-celeb) series, but last night it just didn't grab me. I already expected certain reactions as they are the same old, same old. Is it because we now know the Goggleboxers far too well? They all have their own shtick that has been done to death, IMO.

I will watch again next week as perhaps I wasn't fully focused yesterday.

Georgia1970

I was going to watch 'You', don't need to bother now!

(Pete and Sophie crack me up with their banter, commenting on the roast chicken had me in creases!)
REALLY?? Those two give me the creeps, it's not natural talking to your sibling about your cock, balls and being sucked off... I cringe when they're on.

he does say the odd funny thing every now and then , i just cant stand his fake sister , she just screeches with fake laughter at every thing he says
They give me the ick, who talks to their sister about their cock??

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’m just sick of the celebrity ones tbh, part of the appeal of Gogglebox is just seeing the reactions of normal people. I’m also sick of celebrities trying to make their children famous
This!

I’ll give a pass to Roman Kemp for now because he actually speaks and has a career, but my god, Lorraine Kelly’s daughter and Jonathan Ross’ kids… they add NOTHING! Did Jonathan Ross’ son even speak? Why are they on my TV just because they happen to be the children of famous people (some of which are questionable as to why they’re even famous… looking at you, Lorraine)

bae x

Sophie's hair looked lovely. Simon is already a national treasure. I would pay to see a show that consisted of just David and Shirley, they're hilarious and they don't get shown enough.

Sticks&Stones

Genuinely saddened by this, Mary and Marina were probably my favourites, they bounced off each other so well and never failed to make me laugh. I was shocked to find she was 92 as she seemed so sprightly and independent. RIP Mary x

Reactions: 15

wkdlass

I think they should concentrate on mainstream channels of what has been on in the week.
Showing a Netflix programme every week (“You”) has stopped me from bothering to watch that series as I know what happens.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I really enjoyed last nights episode. Some really funny moments and I enjoyed the mix of regulars and celebs.

I thought the Banjo's and Perry were a good addition. Ashley revealing a bit too much about what he thinks of a girls feet 🤪. Mo and Babatunde as hysterical as ever ( ABBA goes Drill). Mica and Marcus are definitely one of my favourite couples.

Nice to see the them commemerate Mary and Andy. I'm still quite shocked at Andy's death.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Mary doesn't half come across as a miserable cow. Never lets Giles have a laugh, even if he is an irritating bugger.

Both seem like they would be insufferable to live with.
Mary is awful. Giles said 'arsed' and she shuddered and said he should leave the room for swearing. Sanctimonious prat.

• Haha

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
I have to agree with the comments about not really liking Celebrity Gogglebox. The fact there have been no comments after tonight's programme possibly proves the point.

The problem I have with it is that I don't know many of the couples/groups and the ones I do know are boring as hell!

It was only Bez and Shaun who really made me LOL this evening, followed by Mo and Babatunde.

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Love Marcus and big Mich (though mainly Marcus😁).
Having just the two of them together now, rather than when Mica's daughters were also featured, is so much better. I love their banter - Marcus always trying to wind up Mica, but if he goes too far, she just cuts him dead with one of 'her looks' Yes, I also ❤ the two of them.

• Heart

SpeakEasy

Gosh, how tragic. I’ve started watching past episodes on Netflix (much easier than more 4 as no adverts) and I get choked up seeing Leon and June and the fact they are both no longer with us and now Mary, Pete and Andy. It’s so sad as they were all such characters.

• Heart