Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I should let potential viewers know that no ducks feature in tonight's episode.

It was dull though. And I could've done without seeing Piers Moron and Trump together in a room. Just when you thought we'd finally got rid of them, they resurface like surprise floaters (apologies for the disgusting comparison).

Reactions: 7
I normally defend Pete and Sophie but the thing with him saying he’ll sing to Paige about how he’s horny so that she gets the hint was too much for me 🤮 you’re talking to your sister!

Reactions: 13
I muted for Piers Morgan.

And was utterly baffled by them watching Drive to Survive again. The series dropped on Netflix weeks ago, and is based on something that happened months ago. And we are on with the new season of F1 now. I just don't get it. Also had to mute because Christian Horner.

Tonight’s episode was boring but suppose they needed it after last weeks quackers episode
i found myself missing the duck tbh 🤣

very dull episode all around with a weak selection of shows imo - like we’ve said before, i hate them watching things and pretending they’ve never seen them before so the f1 section (which was and still is huge news) was absolutely pointless. i also wish they’d stop watching romeo and duet, i find it so cringey 🤣

also can’t bear how that older couple (ronnie and annie? someone and annie anyway) talk to each other like they’re completely aware they’re being filmed. no one else does it but they’re like “remember in 1970 when you and i went to dinner at that place and i was working as a policeman” - no one talks like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mica and Marcus are acting up for the cameras now.
they really are.

the way they sit on that sofa really bugs me too - i know they probably do it so they’re both in frame but he just sort of lounges and takes all the room while she perches next to him.

Reactions: 10
they really are.

the way they sit on that sofa really bugs me too - i know they probably do it so they’re both in frame but he just sort of lounges and takes all the room while she perches next to him.
I think he’s hot 🫣😂
But I really came to share my appreciation for Giles and Mary. I bloody love them 🥳

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand the Bagg family. The mum is so gobby as is the eldest son. Dad says nothing but probably can’t get a word in.

Reactions: 18
At least with Drive to Survive this time they all acknowledged they knew what was going to happen because they had seen it before live, but I agree a very dull episode.

Reactions: 3
I normally defend Pete and Sophie but the thing with him saying he’ll sing to Paige about how he’s horny so that she gets the hint was too much for me 🤮 you’re talking to your sister!
They always do it! It’s a rare episode when they don’t mention sex. I find it a strange way to speak to a sibling.
Sophie mentioned “blowys” this week.

Oh and did they mention she had a boyfriend? I can‘t quite remember!
It’s like when Pete first had a girlfriend we had to hear that every week, ditto when she became pregnant, ditto when he became a dad.
I’ve never been a fan since day one.

im.catching up on last weeks as ideas intrigued about this duck thing. i am genuinley speechless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
im.catching up on last weeks as ideas intrigued about this duck thing. i am genuinley speechless 😂
I’m concerned about the person who had the idea for ‘the duck thing’. Whoever it was is not ok.

Also can you imagine it was you who came up with the duck thing and you have to ‘brag’ to your friend and family like omg by idea has been made into a tv show watch it at 9pm on Tuesday and then they see your idea was that and you get 59 texts like ‘erm… are you ok?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m concerned about the person who had the idea for ‘the duck thing’. Whoever it was is not ok.

Also can you imagine it was you who came up with the duck thing and you have to ‘brag’ to your friend and family like omg by idea has been made into a tv show watch it at 9pm on Tuesday and then they see your idea was that and you get 59 texts like ‘erm… are you ok?’ 😂
it truly would have been one of those things you never give full details on 🤣

“hey lablonde when is that show you wrote on?”
“oh it’s on [mumble mumble] at [mumble mumble]. what you didn’t hear that? sorry, have to go!”

i rewatched it and the moment where the duck says he has a “crazy idea” and you see slow realisation dawn on everyone’s faces is googlebox at its absolute best imo 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.