Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Dave and Shirl!!! Love them. The conversation about school made me piss. He said she had massive boobs that jiggled around when she played netball. She said she never played and had the smallest boobs then got the hump as he clearly got her confused with someone else 😂😂
I loved when he asked her what would she do if it were the end of the world and she said she’d go see Magic Mike and he was like no magic Dave! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
That Baggs family so over exaggerate their reactions to everything.
I will always have a fondness for Gogglebox. But it is a victim of its own success. As @Snowfairy08 said it is almost impossible now to find 'normal' people who won't play up to the camera. They all seem to be looking for a punchline.

emm

VIP Member
I’m just sick of the celebrity ones tbh, part of the appeal of Gogglebox is just seeing the reactions of normal people. I’m also sick of celebrities trying to make their children famous

50sGirl

VIP Member
Daniels changed, like facially REALLY CHANGED. Has he had work done?
I think so too.
Last week I thought it was his hair cut that made him look different but this week I thought no, he’s had a face lift or something.
It’s a known distraction tactic - change your hairstyle at the same time as surgery and others think it’s the hair that made the difference.
He looks very strange now.

Sancrow

I can't stand Gordon Ramsey,he looks like the very butch lesbian that works security at my local Iceland.

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Anyone like me, and finding the whole Celebrity Googlebox so boring.
I think the one time I laughed last week was with Eamonn and Ruth.

Every single time Lorraine reviews the weekend TV on a Friday, she has a big pic of her and daughter Rosie on Googlebox.
Trying soooo hard to push Rosie into a career in TV.
Rosie has the personality of an gnat, sorry if that sounds cruel; but it is true.
& how Lorraine has remained on TV all these years, is truly beyond me!
Other celebs doing the same with their relatives.

Bin Celeb Googlebox and bring back the usual one. It is so boring.

I am giving up watching Googlebox, until the day to day people come back on.

• Haha
At least we won't have to see his crotch on telly any more. The way he sat with his legs as far apart as he could get them made me want to heave 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
I read that they'd had a big argument, but never found out the reason. It was surprising because on tv they always seemed fairly close (literally close, they sat right next to each other lol).
Wasn't there a rumor her mam slept with her boyfriend 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
LOVED the lads from Diversity on this week’s, hope they become a regular feature. It is glaringly obvious when the people they get are genuine friends with chemistry/shared history and when they are people they have plonked in a room together to watch telly.

Reactions: 16

House of Tea

VIP Member
I can’t stand Ellie and Izzie. They are revolting, their crudeness is so OTT. They don’t offer much anymore other than that. I am sure the producers are egging them on. I think they all need to be moved on after a while, they become a bit too knowing and know what to do to make the edit rather than natural reactions.

Reactions: 16