Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I was a bit annoyed when they watched Mare of Easttown as it was episode 5 and most of them obviously hadn’t seen a second of it before then 🤣 and yet we seen near enough every bloody second of Line of Duty.

Reactions: 6
I was delighted to see Mary and Marina back, they were really on a roll as well with the Bear Grylls line and when Marina was saying she loved the sand between her toes or something and Mary "I thought you were going to say something else". I love how they make each other laugh, same as Lee and Jenny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the responses from the younger people are indicative of how tit the education system is in this country. Those two young girls from Durham are as thick as mince. The older ones are the ones with something to say and worth tuning in for.

Reactions: 19
Just watching Celebrity Googlebox tonight, and thinking how uninspiring all their Celebrity homes are??

Reactions: 2
Just watching Celebrity Googlebox tonight, and thinking how uninspiring all their Celebrity homes are??
I thought the same, maybe they film in the spare room, I have seen the Kemps house when they have done Zoom calls and it looked nice then. Rylan has the only house I would love to look round.

Reactions: 6
Loved Mel C with her brother, can't believe he thought she was in a programme that she wasn't and turned out to be Mel B😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are all the homes actually their own? I'm sure I heard/read some are properties just used for filming purposes.
I very much suspect this, I know that Mo Gilligan’s “house” is on a lovely road in Clapham Common and worth about £3.5m. I like him very much on gogglebox but not sure that at age 32 that’d be affordable for a not enormously well known comedian (and they’ve been claiming it’s his ever since he’s been on it, 2 or 3 years?). I’m also pretty sure I’ve seen a different family coming out of it on occasions when I’ve walked past.

Reactions: 2
I thought Clare Balding seemed really rude to her wife.
Yes! I was saying this to my OH. I really thought she was horribly rude and condescending. I actually quite liked her before this but not now. Putting her wife down publicly. Not on (or in private obviously).
She had a very brusque relationship with her father and she seems to have inherited his worst traits.

Reactions: 4
Are all the homes actually their own? I'm sure I heard/read some are properties just used for filming purposes.
When noel gallagher did it with Kate moss and naomi Campbell it was in none of their homes , noel said he turned up to some big house somewhere at 7.30pm and they had put booze and snacks on for them , I think noel had drunk most of the booze by the time Kate and naomi turned up at 10.30pm , he then said they watched what the producer wanted them to watch , and they were told that a reaction was needed for certain bits of what they watched , apparently the producer or director is in another room and his voice comes out through a speaker below the TV, and while the reactions aren't exactly scripted as such they do get told what's expected.
He said it went on until 2.30am , I think back then celeb versions were one offs and not series , so whether they are at home now seeing as they are needed every week I dont know.

Reactions: 5
Does it really annoy anyone else the way Denise Van Outen's fella sits with his legs wide open? Or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.