GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s heartbreaking I’ve had a really crappy day but thinking about poor Dilly puts everything in to perspective. I hope he’s comfortable 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with you not our place to say
Poor wee man x
I agree, I have never been in that heartbreaking situation so I’m not going to pass any comment on how they choose to navigate this. Dillan may well be comforted by his extended family. It means he’ll have people cuddling him and helping him even when his mum or dad pop to the toilet or grab something to eat. Whatever I may think of their grifting, I’m sure they’re just doing the best they can at this time. Nobody knows how they’d react if they’ve not been there. I hope they are all surrounded by love and support and that Dillan’s symptoms are well managed.

Reactions: 16
She grifted a company to come in and "organise" for them. As if that's your priority when you've got a sick child at home.

Reactions: 10
Sorry what medical bills? Isn’t our NHS funding this care? The cancer end of life treatment is free too.
Oh it’s not for medical bills now it’s so they can all stay off work although she’s still pushing the agenda he will be having alternative treatments.
Dont get me started on them getting the declutter people in to sort out their home. That’s the last thing that little lad needs , strangers in the house sorting through all their belongings.
Just put the hospital bed in and get on with enjoying your son,
She’s going to be another nurse mum (kaytee) isn’t she,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that most immediate family wouldn’t get compassionate leave and need a wage funded by go fund me.

Reactions: 4
So she's not asking for toys as she doesn't know where she will be instead wants money so they (Oz) can stay off work even though he can work from home! Also medical bills?? What bills? Last I knew NHS were a free service even nurses that come to your house! Do you think they have gone private? There's no way she can still be putting those alternative therapies into him! There's no point now and it will only upset him more!
why can't she pljust get a couple of shelves put up and put medicine out of reach, last thing you should want when your child is dying is strangers coming in to sort your spare room out

Reactions: 3
Feels so wrong talking about them when their child is dying
But what they are doing feels so off they have a lot of money and very nice lifestyle
They don’t need any more money

Just love that precious little boy for what little time he has left

Reactions: 13
Feels so wrong talking about them when their child is dying
But what they are doing feels so off they have a lot of money and very nice lifestyle
They don’t need any more money

Just love that precious little boy for what little time he has left
Unfortunately, some people are lowest of the low and they will turn any situation (no matter how devastating and heartbreaking) it is, into an attention seeking me me me and use said opportunity to cash in.

The world is full of low people like this, and just because they are going through something as sad as they are, doesn’t mean they are perfect angels. It’s when people tend to show their true selves, and as by magic, they have!

god forbid I would ever find myself in that position with a sick child, I would come off all social media. Get rid of the screens. Live in the now.

no way would I be posting “updates” to a bunch of strangers all over the internet. And certainly would not be grifting free cleaners and asking for cash. It’s mortifying behaviour in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel really cynical posting this, but the way she posted the poorly photo of him after the go fund me link, it was like she was trying to bump up donations.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.