GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just realised it's on FB not Instagram. She's got a real cheek
Ah sorry should have said fb.
She is the biggest manipulator I've ever come across, literally every word that comes out her mouth is a lie but like a lot of these content creators she's got her minions believing everything, she's very clever, turns the tears on and makes out she's all embarrassed about asking for help when she's been planning it for days and had no intention of getting a loan

Reactions: 6
Ah sorry should have said fb.
She is the biggest manipulator I've ever come across, literally every word that comes out her mouth is a lie but like a lot of these content creators she's got her minions believing everything, she's very clever, turns the tears on and makes out she's all embarrassed about asking for help when she's been planning it for days and had no intention of getting a loan
Replying to myself with an update, she's up to £2348 already this morning plus all the money she's getting sent directly into her bank and money given via her friend Kaff. She won't add this money to the gofundme though, she will keep it live for days yet even if she goes way over target.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Update : Target reached! Now £3547, some people donated £100/£200!
Let's see how much longer she keeps it up .
Also noted that although it only went live yesterday and she said on the video she still hadn't decided wether to do it.....the gofundme was actually set up four days ago proving that she knew all along she was going to do it and was just pretending to be worried about asking for help .
This vile witch really has no shame and no morals. There's people commenting on her FB page about how they will donate once their pension or PIP comes in but that disgusting human just keeps taking .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she can get away with this when she did a go fund me for money for an operation for her cat that never happened yet she kept every penny. Don’t go fund me have any rules? She’s also plugged her fb supporters on the go fund me page. The witch is unreal

Reactions: 3
£3907 so far plus private donations and yet again she says there's no option to end or delete the gofundme which is a blatant lie as there's a page on the site telling you how to do it!
She should also take the link off her page but won't do that either
Oh and I've also discovered that you can still donate to the previous one she did for Jack in 2019 as she's never deleted it!
She really is unbelievable

• Wow
Current total £4171 plus the money paid straight into her bank account and she's still claiming she doesn't have an option to halt donations or delete the fundraiser just like last last time, she's so greedy.
bleeping cheeky mare. I watched one of her videos....wow....

Reactions: 2
bleeping cheeky mare. I watched one of her videos....wow....
If you really want to have your eyes opened head to her thread!! Page 30 post 599 of current thread will explain just why myself and others are so incenced by her amongst other reasons, she's truly vile .
Apologies in advance for the colourful language on there! 😂

• Haha
Amy’s post. Poor Dilly looks so poorly. I can’t imagine he will have much time at home x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say. He's going home for the final time. But I'm so glad he will be at home, as he seems happiest there. What a lot he's had to go through in 4 years. It's not fair.

Don't know how the wonderful doctors and nurses do it, k owing they're saying goodbye.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good god that’s made me cry, what that little angel has been through in his short life 💔
I hope he has all the cake, cuddles and dinosaurs he could ever want with him x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My heart breaks for them no parent should have to be told to take there child home on palliative care! I hope they come off social media for a bit, just spend time with family and enjoy the time he has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My heart breaks for them no parent should have to be told to take there child home on palliative care! I hope they come off social media for a bit, just spend time with family and enjoy the time he has left.
It's totally time to take this off SM & embrace the limited time he has. I have so much empathy for their situation but doesn't mean I agree with a lot of their actions

Reactions: 11
That made me want to cry seeing that room rammed full of people when he's so poorly..... when my Dad was in his final days, he really went "into" himself and was very quiet - that was the point at which my daughters said "he just needs you now, Mum" and I sat really quietly at his bedside.

That poor lad isn't put first at all, is he? He needs his parents, not a family circus :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That made me want to cry seeing that room rammed full of people when he's so poorly..... when my Dad was in his final days, he really went "into" himself and was very quiet - that was the point at which my daughters said "he just needs you now, Mum" and I sat really quietly at his bedside.

That poor lad isn't put first at all, is he? He needs his parents, not a family circus :(
I understand people wanting to say goodbye but there’s no need for them all to come at once. Can’t be nice for the other patients either.

Reactions: 6
Ah just realised it's on FB not Instagram. She's got a real cheek
She is an absolute piece of work, I live near her, she’s an absolute scumbag, doesn’t work yet expects everyone to fund her lifestyle, her followers are like a cult, post anything negative you are a troll, and get verbally attacked and blocked… they really are so gullible

• Wow

That is so cruel to say.

Reactions: 2
Those new photos of him all tucked up are so sad. The reality is hitting that he's not going to get better. What a horrible thing for any family to go through.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor little Dilly,, what a precious little sweetie. I hope he isn’t in any pain. Heartbreaking