GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So poor Dilly has been through so much and things aren’t looking good at all, my heart breaks for them being in that position as nobody should ever have to go through it.
The dad posting selfies me me me, I would sleep on a bed of nails if I had to for my baby! Also the advert too because he knows people will be watching for updates. Maybe taken a leaf out of Talia Oatways book 🤢

Praying for little dilly and although not GFM scammer little Oakley too! 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So poor Dilly has been through so much and things aren’t looking good at all, my heart breaks for them being in that position as nobody should ever have to go through it.
The dad posting selfies me me me, I would sleep on a bed of nails if I had to for my baby! Also the advert too because he knows people will be watching for updates. Maybe taken a leaf out of Talia Oatways book 🤢

Praying for little dilly and although not GFM scammer little Oakley too! 🙏🏼
Such a shame that he’s in so much pain with his leg pek 🙄 especially whilst his poor son is going through what he is! Can’t believe he’s moaning about such trivial things at a time like this! My heart breaks for Dilly

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I found her Instagram and it's really uncomfortable to view/read. I think there should be very strong laws about posting photos from any hospital or hospice, when my Dad was a hospice we were asked not to take photographs in public areas to protect all the other patients and relatives. I took a photo of him to send to his sister and even now I can't bear to look at it because he was so desperately close to the end. Children especially should be protected from parents who expose them on SM like this and to the media.

What is wrong with people? Put your phone and SM down, and enjoy your precious time left ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s sick - the dad actually used a photo of Dilan to promote his company
“ if I can do it you can too” 🤢

I covered his face out as he looks sooo poorly 💔
IMG_3718.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, that is insane. I take it is a MLM? That is the worse thing I’ve ever seen on the internet

Reactions: 8
My sympathies have only been with Dilly for a long time now. She profiteering in his sickeness and should be held accountable, as should the fundraisers while refusing to downsize from a Canary Wharf penthouse.

I have all the love for little Dilly and want him to have the very best. I love and pray for others that don’t have the financial means that they do or the social media reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor dilly.... the latest update is heartbreaking. I hope now they go home and just let him do things he should be doing and them as a family should of done a few months ago rather than take him to some over priced clinic getting herbal medicines into him for no reason.

Although she has asked to keep fundraising and put the GfM page up so they can all be at home together..... not sure why they would need £46K to do this but I suppose anything goes!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This poor little boy is dying and they are still posting pictures of him for the world to see 😡 Just stop now! I’m still angry since they posted that video of him naked in the car saying how he didn’t want to go to another hospital appointment. Disgusting thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This poor little boy is dying and they are still posting pictures of him for the world to see 😡 Just stop now! I’m still angry since they posted that video of him naked in the car saying how he didn’t want to go to another hospital appointment. Disgusting thing to do.
That was disgusting and low of them and they as parents should be shameful of themselves! I know people do rational things when they are hurting and sad but no one needed to see that.
---
How can she still be thinking about money at a time like this? 😳
There are other people in this position who are struggling and probably in debt because they have taken time off to be at the hospital with there sick child but I guess money and lifestyle some people are more obsessed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad you guys are thinking the same …. Surely £47k is more than enough to be at home 🙄, considering the dad “ can work from anywhere” … there no more treatments to fund or trips away this is just greed at this point, using a photo of a very poorly dillian - 🤢🤢🤢!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Feel like he should be allowed to go home and play with his siblings ( if he has the energy) , eat a McDonalds as I doubt he’s ever been allowed one! Go to the park etc, all the things 5 year olds normally do. Instead they keep posting pictures of him when he’s vulnerable

• Heart
I am loathe to make a comment about a parent going through hell but equally, I feel I can’t not comment.
They’ve had so much money. It’s enough. They’re not the only family going through this. Their priorities are screwed. Obviously Dillan deserves his mummy and daddy to be with him and obviously they deserve every moment but they’ve been given lots of money. They only need to pay the bills, what else do they claim to need this money for?!

Reactions: 15
I am loathe to make a comment about a parent going through hell but equally, I feel I can’t not comment.
They’ve had so much money. It’s enough. They’re not the only family going through this. Their priorities are screwed. Obviously Dillan deserves his mummy and daddy to be with him and obviously they deserve every moment but they’ve been given lots of money. They only need to pay the bills, what else do they claim to need this money for?!
My heattt goes out to them as no parent should have to go through this but it's how they have. The dad advertising his business with a pic of Dillan, the video of him naked upset, showing his face swollen that his eyes look close! They are photos that don't need to be uploaded but are with one link attached to them or an alternative motive!

• Heart
It’s the posts saying please continue to donate we need every penny to be at home with our son - but sitting wearing a £1000 Monclear jacket and a different pair of new trainers in each post/story and can only survive in a car that’s worth over 100k 🤮 of course no one would wish the pain or suffering on any child or family but its so frustrating when they seem to be so far removed from reality/greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 15