GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't either. That latest pic they put in stories his skin looks a ring yellowish which suggests his liver maybe playing up again x
it’s so sad isn’t it 🩷 I hope he goes peacefully in his sleep before he is placed on another round of chemo and trial drug that isn’t going to save him but prolong his suffering for maybe a few more weeks x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it’s so sad isn’t it 🩷 I hope he goes peacefully in his sleep before he is placed on another round of chemo and trial drug that isn’t going to save him but prolong his suffering for maybe a few more weeks x
Agree! I hope they have stop the alternative therapies now and just allow him to spend his days at home with his siblings and family x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree! I hope they have stop the alternative therapies now and just allow him to spend his days at home with his siblings and family x
I also think now is the time to stop posting photos of him.
A little bit of privacy and dignity when he is clearly so unwell now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup, written updates of text would be more than enough but surely you would want to be soaking up every second with him! I’m sure she will post the go fund me link again soon enough!
Surely the illness/cough he has caught is from their other child they said has been ill! Poor darling boy, absolutely heart wrenching

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wish she would stop posting pics. Seems so intrusive now. Does she have her own thread?
No, she should do but I guess she doesn’t post that frequently asides from being a GFM scammer using her sick child to gain £!!

—-
On another note that Zoey girl who lost her baby kaliyah, she’s still posting videos of her holding her baby who passed away in March I believe ?
she has added a live stream for the funeral in her tiktok bio.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's so wrong, that precious boy cannot consent to his pictures being out there. Somethings should just be private. By all means do a written update but stop with sharing pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 8