Gofundme scammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I’ve got to say this. Dilly isn’t even cold yet and she’s plugging for more money.

absolutely disgraceful. Get off the internet. Look after yourself and your other children. You are not the only family in the world to lose a child to cancer.

rest in peace baby

Reactions: 40
Wow. She has no shame at all. A whole new go fund me for his funeral and bills.
50K target.
guess this is her last chance to use him as her cash cow, similar to Ashley Cain / Safiyya Vorajee. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Haven't actually seen her post, but I am not at all surprised that she is continuing to grift. Not one bit surprised.

May that lovely little boy be at peace. Life is very cruel to some people.

Reactions: 14
Lost for words too. Imagine asking for £50k less than 24 hours after your child passing away. I’m astonished.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“Dillan’s funeral and monthly bills”

….. is she actually for real! 🤢

Added to the other 750k raised and the other 75k raised for them already … sick!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Second post in a matter of minutes from me….. I’m on one now.

the comments are so kind as well. Kind hearted, nice, genuine people donating their own money to her. She’s not on the bones of her arse. I’ve never seen her in rags.
Just be done with it all now ffs. This has really pissed me off because people will continue to hand their money over! It’s up to them of course but it’s not even been 24 hours yet.

100% she had that speech typed out months ago too. All ready to just press submit when the time was right
Makes me feel sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On the Go fund me

“ I would like to honor dilly in the best way possible, but also in a sensible way. We would really like to take some time away, take his ashes somewhere nice and make up for lost time with the girls. Possibly pay some rent in advance for a while to relieve the stress of this”

Wow …. Not even 24 hours since he died
She has this all pre planned and typed out!!!!

Reactions: 25
She’s a damn disgrace. Shame on anyone donating! Go grieve your boy. Urgh she’s vile, I hope Dilly is in a better place.

Reactions: 18
I was heartbroken for them yesterday. Today she has gone down in my estimations big time. Disgusting behaviour.
God bless Dillan, poor little thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22