Gofundme scammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely didn't take them long to put yet another go fund me up.
Not saying they haven't suffered but come on.....it's like one of the first things she has thought about is money.....most parents wouldn't even be able to string a sentence together
I bet she had the post drafted before poor Dilly took his last breath 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She posted that link of Jon Stones dedicating the England match to him. He could donate a couple of days wages to then, rather than calling on vulnerable people during a cost of living crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Disgraceful! Give up/sell your apartment then, where Dilly felt at peace. He’s at peace somewhere else now so downsize and live within your means like the rest of us. And why not try paying for your own child’s funeral. The last thing you can do for him Amy. Bury him, cremate him, whatever, but don’t rely on strangers with big hearts to pick up the bill. You probably won’t read this though, already packing your suitcases for your next holiday again using your dead son as an excuse. Lay your son to rest then get to work you lazy pair of grifters! I sound heartless, I’m not, believe me, but that latest post has astounded me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She posted that link of Jon Stones dedicating the England match to him. He could donate a couple of days wages to then, rather than calling on vulnerable people during a cost of living crisis.
I'm sure he will, he and his partner have always donated to her previous campaigns and he also hosted a bone marrow donor sign up event when they were searching for a donor in 2022.

When she was first campaigning it was for donations for toys for GOSH and the other hospitals he'd been treated at. It's a shame there's no mention of that anymore tbh.

Reactions: 6
So they rent their apartment. I'm sure they can find somewhere cheaper to rent or I bet what they pay in rent they could probably afford to buy as would be cheaper! Get rid of your £60k car as you don't need a car that big to drive around London! I'm sorry but she's made me really cross today and I don't even know the woman!
---
I'm sure he will, he and his partner have always donated to her previous campaigns and he also hosted a bone marrow donor sign up event when they were searching for a donor in 2022.

When she was first campaigning it was for donations for toys for GOSH and the other hospitals he'd been treated at. It's a shame there's no mention of that anymore tbh.
Someone has already donated £2000 (anonymously)

I’m really sorry but why is it anyone else’s issue. It’s heartbreaking that children are dying of such a horrible disease
But that doesn’t mean it’s everyone else’s responsibility to pay their rent or buy them a holiday. It just makes no sense to how these people find a correlation in the 2

Reactions: 21
Notice how he hasn’t shared anything about the GFM or begging for money! Would seriously affect his “baller” status asking for strangers to pay his rent 🤢

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s already on there asking for more money. How can she even look at her phone. Her son has just died. I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 20
The day I had to come home from hospital without my son, I was physically sick and couldn't stop shaking. I still remember how horrific and raw those first days were, and it was unthinkable having to talk to undertakers/registrars etc. The fact that she can be begging for money? I'm sorry her poor son was so poorly but feck me, this is grifting at a whole new level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The day I had to come home from hospital without my son, I was physically sick and couldn't stop shaking. I still remember how horrific and raw those first days were, and it was unthinkable having to talk to undertakers/registrars etc. The fact that she can be begging for money? I'm sorry her poor son was so poorly but feck me, this is grifting at a whole new level.
I'm so sorry you went through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Disgraceful! Give up/sell your apartment then, where Dilly felt at peace. He’s at peace somewhere else now so downsize and live within your means like the rest of us. And why not try paying for your own child’s funeral. The last thing you can do for him Amy. Bury him, cremate him, whatever, but don’t rely on strangers with big hearts to pick up the bill. You probably won’t read this though, already packing your suitcases for your next holiday again using your dead son as an excuse. Lay your son to rest then get to work you lazy pair of grifters! I sound heartless, I’m not, believe me, but that latest post has astounded me.
Childrens funerals are always free I believe. Just have to pay for headstone and any transport.

Edit to add, I meant family cars etc at the funeral. I understand she will probably want the best of everything and will find even more excuses for more donations needed.

RIP DILLY ❤

Reactions: 9
These next few days/weeks should be her and him spent behind closed doors grieving the boy they have lost! Being there for the girls..... not thinking about a holiday ffs that would be the last thing in my mind!

When I saw he had passed last night my heart went out to his parents. Then I saw that GFM for monthly bills and funeral and they lost every bit of my sympathy. Absolutely disgusting they should hang their heads in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The video of him dancing to Beyoncé choked me up. Poor sweet boy. I hate the world sometimes and all its unfairness. Small people don’t deserve to get so poorly and lose their lives. Rest easy, little Dillan.

No comment on the GFM. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well then she shouldn't need to ask for money off average people if she has Millionaire friends willing to help.

Reactions: 10
I swear there needs to be an applause emoji 👏 for comments on tattle.
Please moderators, consider it.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Reactions: 13
She’s raised nearly £40k in 4 hours on the back of her little boys death. I know I sound harsh saying that but it’s the truth. And she’s gained around 10k followers over the last couple of days.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s raised nearly £40k in 4 hours on the back of her little boys death. I know I sound harsh saying that but it’s the truth. And she’s gained around 10k followers over the last couple of days.
It’s still not even been 24hrs since the poor boy passed away. I deleted my earlier post due to the tattle comment on her grid post but I’ll say again that I’ve never known a parent to create a gofundme 18hrs after their child died. Not only created but shared a post and updated her link in her bio. Usually it’s family members or friends and even then I feel it’s in poor taste to do it so soon. Even in the most sudden of circumstances, why would money be in your first thoughts? I’m well aware people grieve differently but begging online for money is not a grief response surely!

They were also in a position where they were already raising money to help cover time off work and bills so there is literally no immediate need for money unless they are spending well beyond their means anyway.

Reactions: 25