Gofundme scammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, with his salary coming in
Yes I uunderstand that so when the salary stopped then either get rid or reduce hours and ask family to help! They lead a very lavish lifestyle so a few things could have give and take whilst they never had the money coming in.
if you lose a job you look at what you can afford.

Reactions: 10
I find it a bit crass that he acts like he's the big I Am with his little trading "business", flogging it like it's the easiest hustle ( 🤮 ) in the world, whilst also saying they need money to pay the bills whilst he cant work. It doesn't work both ways.

Reactions: 16
Yes I uunderstand that so when the salary stopped then either get rid or reduce hours and ask family to help! They lead a very lavish lifestyle so a few things could have give and take whilst they never had the money coming in.
if you lose a job you look at what you can afford.
How do family members pay their bills while they aren’t working? I do get peoples issues with this family but I think there is a much bigger picture. I know of at least 2 other families who have had go fund me’s fully support their lifestyle while they had a sick child all be it on a smaller level. These just didn’t have as big reach as Amy so people didn’t know about it

How do family members pay their bills while they aren’t working? I do get peoples issues with this family but I think there is a much bigger picture. I know of at least 2 other families who have had go fund me’s fully support their lifestyle while they had a sick child all be it on a smaller level. These just didn’t have as big reach as Amy so people didn’t know about it
I was just suggesting what they could of done.... grandparents could help if they didn't work! You look at all options. The GFM was too get him to America but now it seems like it's to provide family members wages! All I'm saying is that there's thousands of people who are in there situation that probably has thousands of debt building up behind them or have reduced outgoings and spendings

Reactions: 12

If they’d ONLY asked for money at D’s end of life,
If they’d ONLY asked for funds to pay their bills rather than the bills of their family members too,
If they hadn’t gone on multiple expensive holidays and day trips funded by other people,
If they didn’t live in a ridiculously expensive home,
If they didn’t show off their top of the range car,
If they didn’t consistently dress in very expensive clothes,
If they hadn’t spent years asking strangers for money,
If they showed signs of trying to live a less extravagant and over the top lifestyle over the last 4 years and attempted to live within their means….
……..then I’d agree with you.

That said, despite my views on their grifting, their baby is dying and it’s tragic. D’s parents can apply for benefits, it’s not much but it’s what they’re there for.

Reactions: 27
If they’d ONLY asked for money at D’s end of life,
If they’d ONLY asked for funds to pay their bills rather than the bills of their family members too,
If they hadn’t gone on multiple expensive holidays and day trips funded by other people,
If they didn’t live in a ridiculously expensive home,
If they didn’t show off their top of the range car,
If they didn’t consistently dress in very expensive clothes,
If they hadn’t spent years asking strangers for money,
If they showed signs of trying to live a less extravagant and over the top lifestyle over the last 4 years and attempted to live within their means….
……..then I’d agree with you.

That said, despite my views on their grifting, their baby is dying and it’s tragic. D’s parents can apply for benefits, it’s not much but it’s what they’re there for.
Well said. I agree with every word here.

Reactions: 12
They're absolutely loaded. There's no way they can't manage a couple of months of him not sitting at his computer. Besides aren't his employees making him money? I have every sympathy for their awful situation but they are very rich people. If the GFM was enough to support them AND pay the extortionate costs of the natural treatments, then they certainly don't need to keep it open now the natural treatments have stopped. Of the hospital hadn't said no, they'd still be forking out thousands for that alone.

Reactions: 18
Also their from a mega rich circle of friends. I’ve never understood the need for the go fund me, asking people effected by the cost of living/on minimum wage etc for money when Amys best friend is Nadine Merabi, a multi millionaire with a growing business, just opened a new store in New York.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know there's a few doctors/nurses in this thread and I'm curious... How much would Dillan (and other poor children in his position) know? Do the doctors and nurses explain to him that his life is ending, and tell him how it will happen?

I'm not trying to be morbid, I'm genuinely curious. I can't imagine having to be a healthcare worker in that position.

Reactions: 10
I know there's a few doctors/nurses in this thread and I'm curious... How much would Dillan (and other poor children in his position) know? Do the doctors and nurses explain to him that his life is ending, and tell him how it will happen?

I'm not trying to be morbid, I'm genuinely curious. I can't imagine having to be a healthcare worker in that position.
She used to say she never told Dillian he was poorly, as he had been through it since being young it's all he had known so didn't know anything different and because other children were in the hospital saw it as normal 😞 I can't imagine they would tell a child that they are dying.

I'm glad she's covering his face in photos although she didn't have to post a pic with an update!

Reactions: 8
I think it's likely that he's heavily jaundiced and that's why she's covering his face. Better late than never I guess. My Dad's eyes were luminous yellow at the end.

Reactions: 7
I think it's likely that he's heavily jaundiced and that's why she's covering his face. Better late than never I guess. My Dad's eyes were luminous yellow at the end.
Yes if his liver is failing his body will go yellow and if he has fluid around his body he will be very puffy looking. X

• Sad
Why is he going to theatre again?? I hope it’s for something that is going to make him more comfortable rather than trying to treat the numbers in the hope it just delays the inevitable.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine losing him in theatre ffs and not letting him pass peacefully in bed. I'm seriously shocked at how the hospital are managing his care - surely a hospice would have been a better environment where they're not treating aggressively.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't repeat her update, as I honestly feel sick for what that poor child is being put through. What quality of life does he truthfully have to prolong 😥

• Sad
I can't repeat her update, as I honestly feel sick for what that poor child is being put through. What quality of life does he truthfully have to prolong 😥
That poor boy 😩 him fighting the doctor in theatre and she finds it funny! It sounds like the hospital weren’t keen as she mentioned a team of women advocating for him that fought for him to get this midline done.

I think this is the reason they wanted his final days in hospital. So they can react quickly and do these things they couldn’t do at home or in an hospice, in an effort to prolong his final days. Do they think he may actually get better or can they just not let him go?

It’s like whack-a-mole. Check the numbers with his blood tests, anything that’s too high or too low then treat it with something. I really don’t know anything and maybe it’s working and they have had extra time with him, but at what cost?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14