Gofundme scammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the marathon for? Just to raise money? The thing is if they didn’t flaunt their wealth nobody would mind all the fundraising

Reactions: 6
Amy pretty much saying they will stop his pain medicine if they need to, so they can put more blood/plasma in. You'll literally keep him in pain just to keep him alive to be in more pain. Its just wrong. They should be keeping him as pain free as possible even if it means the worst.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Amy pretty much saying they will stop his pain medicine if they need to, so they can put more blood/plasma in. You'll literally keep him in pain just to keep him alive to be in more pain. Its just wrong. They should be keeping him as pain free as possible even if it means the worst.
They need to accept what is happening. I can see the consultant really taking a stand and refusing blood/plasma transfusions soon as it is just delaying the inevitable. No one wants to have to sit by there child and watch them die but there's nothing they can do so they will sit by and let him be in pain instead 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No sorry this isn’t correct. From a medical point of view, he has 1 point of access (for meds/bloods et ) it seems. So if he needs platelets . He will have to have his pain meds paused, to access that same cannula to give the platelets. Hope that makes sense. Its not fair to keep poking him with a cannula

Reactions: 5
In truth if his liver is failing he won't be metabolising much if any of what they're giving him pain relief wise.

Reactions: 4
I don’t judge their behaviour to be honest their son is dying so trying to give him whatever treatment or food he needs is absolutely fair enough. Posting is in slightly poor taste as is the gofundme considering their wealth. Poor little boy it’s awful.

Reactions: 7
Actually it makes no difference whatsoever at this stage
If he’s getting any pleasure from food, he should have it and I hope that sweet little boy is getting moments of pleasure. I don’t judge his heartbroken parents for trying to bring him comfort and familiarity. He wouldn’t eat if he didn’t want to.

The world is a rubbish place sometimes knowing small children are suffering and losing their lives. Unimaginable. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart goes out to them so much. But I hope they step away from SM for awhile now & close that GFM page. Sleep tight sweet boy

Reactions: 9
I'm relieved that he's no longer suffering. And your heart aches for his parents but now is the time to close the fund. I hope they have good friends who will take this on for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rest in peace now gorgeous little dilly, I can’t imagine the pain the parents are experiencing. Heartbreaking!

Reactions: 6
This is the first video I saw of Dilly. Thought it would be nice to share so we can remember what a sweet little star he was. Just awful what this disease can do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8