Gofundme scammers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will this stop? We’re grieving so not ready to return to work so carry on paying our wages. Need another holiday so please pay for it. I need a new car but we’re broke because we’ve spent all our money on Dillan. Its outrageous!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was waiting for this post.... totally expected it from her! Your sons body isn't even cold yet and your asking for 50k!
You spent £40k or even more on treatments that wouldn't and hasn't worked on your son!(yes I know you try everything but after so many treatments and nothing has changed then you'd stop them especially when she knew he hated them too) You put your own feelings before that of your son's pain!

How many families are out there going or about to go through the same heartbreak and in debt, having time of unpaid and having to pay for a funeral but they will do it by managing what little funds they have or borrow of family/friends or a friend may set up a GFM (probably the first one they have done) for a little amount......

I'm sorry but £50k is a lot for what is needed (yes change the total to 50k if it got near that amount but don't start with it)! She's just got money grabber written all over her! Why should people donate to buy her a holiday! Yes she's lost her son but many hundreds of other people have and haven't been able to away.....

Sorry for the rant but it's the lowest of the low begging for money!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Two options 1. Start living within, not outside of, your means 2. Put Oz the 'day trader' to work for a few days

They are unbelievable

Reactions: 24
This is completely immoral what she is doing now.
Whilst I have no doubt she loved dllly and left no stone unturned to help him fight this disease, why can she not understand that the world owes her nothing. Surely there's money left over from what's already raised to cover the funeral? Who has the luxury of taking a break to recover from the loss of a loved one? If you can't fund it yourself then wait till you can through hard work and graft. Amy has my sincerest condolences but this is a new low. When I read that poor dilly had passed away, my own money worries paled into insignificance and I planned to treat them after I pick them up from nursery and school.
Rest in peace Dillan

Reactions: 27
I was waiting for this post.... totally expected it from her! Your sons body isn't even cold yet and your asking for 50k!
You spent £40k or even more on treatments that wouldn't and hasn't worked on your son!(yes I know you try everything but after so many treatments and nothing has changed then you'd stop them especially when she knew he hated them too) You put your own feelings before that of your son's pain!

How many families are out there going or about to go through the same heartbreak and in debt, having time of unpaid and having to pay for a funeral but they will do it by managing what little funds they have or borrow of family/friends or a friend may set up a GFM (probably the first one they have done) for a little amount......

I'm sorry but £50k is a lot for what is needed (yes change the total to 50k if it got near that amount but don't start with it)! She's just got money grabber written all over her! Why should people donate to buy her a holiday! Yes she's lost her son but many hundreds of other people have and haven't been able to away.....

You have eloquently said what most of us are thinking.

Reactions: 10

Same here. I 100% expected her to do this. She is going to keep it going, similar to Cashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee.

I obviously would not wish the pain of losing a child on my worst enemy. But there's no denying that some people see it as a way to make money for their luxury lifestyle. 🥴

There needs to be a crackdown on the setting up of GoFundMe for everything and anything, imo. It's become altogether too easy for just about anyone to take money, in this way, often probably from those who can least afford to give it.

Reactions: 17
She's an absolutely vile human being. Surely her focus should be guiding her children through the loss of their brother, rather than begging people for money?! She says she wants to make up for lost time with them, but she's not exactly putting them first now.

Reactions: 19
Same here. I 100% expected her to do this. She is going to keep it going, similar to Cashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee.

I obviously would not wish the pain of losing a child on my worst enemy. But there's no denying that some people see it as a way to make money for their luxury lifestyle. 🥴

There needs to be a crackdown on the setting up of GoFundMe for everything and anything, imo. It's become altogether too easy for just about anyone to take money, in this way, often probably from those who can least afford to give it.
How many GFM has she had in the last 12-18mths? Surely after the first one you'd sell anything so you wasn't in the position to have to ask again! She is and was using her child's illness and now his death an easy way to get money! It's disgusting!
---
She's an absolutely vile human being. Surely her focus should be guiding her children through the loss of their brother, rather than begging people for money?! She says she wants to make up for lost time with them, but she's not exactly putting them first now.
Next thing will be throwing herself into finding out everything about autism, and ways she can help Ayla! Possibly a GFM for a sensory/water room for her 🙈

Reactions: 18
I’m horrified
They have already had so much money

My family member was back at work day after child’s funeral

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They’ve had more holidays than I’ve had hot dinners!

Struggling so much but Amy drives a £60k car with personalised reg and wear a Moncler coat 😆

Has anyone got screen shots of the comments of her being called out or have they already been deleted?

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I’ve got to say this. Dilly isn’t even cold yet and she’s plugging for more money.

absolutely disgraceful. Get off the internet. Look after yourself and your other children. You are not the only family in the world to lose a child to cancer.

rest in peace baby
Yes this 🙌

I am so sad about Dilly and heartbroken for his family. But I know other families who have lost children to cancer and have had no choice but to go back to work soon after.

Reactions: 14
They’ve had more holidays than I’ve had hot dinners!

Struggling so much but Amy drives a £60k car with personalised reg and wear a Moncler coat 😆

Has anyone got screen shots of the comments of her being called out or have they already been deleted?
They have been deleted

Reactions: 3
Amy Ramsey you are an actual disgrace!!!

Most people wouldn’t be able to function …. Planning a trip with her son’s ashes …. WTF
Definitely didn't take them long to put yet another go fund me up.
Not saying they haven't suffered but come on.....it's like one of the first things she has thought about is money.....most parents wouldn't even be able to string a sentence together

Reactions: 14