Glowupwith_becca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The message she gives out is conflicting, saying there is no good and bad foods but then labelling one quarter of her plate as a “treat”. Idk she seems quite obsessive about this whole thing. The way she was really obsessed with hitting that 140lbs goal weight when she was already really slim anyway. I think having a target weight isn’t always helpful.

ive been there before, thinking “I MUST get this last 2lb off so I can reach this made up goal”. What’s 2lb anyway. It’s not a visible difference in how you look. I kind of see some of her obsessive ways in how I used to be. I hope she can relax into this a bit. Never want to diminish someone’s hard work because I know how hard weight loss is but it can leave you with this fear of gaining weight which in turn can make you obsessive about eating and exercising

Reactions: 4
I agree with most people. I honestly go back and fourth with her.
But I disagree with anyone giving health and fitness advice when they are not qualified. Yes, you lost 40 pounds doing this, but what works for you doesn't always work for others. And that doesn't mean you should immediately try and profit off all these people.
And she does come across as a know it all and very condescending. Some of her answers to peoples genuine questions in particular.

Reactions: 2
It winds me up NO END when random people on tiktok lose a bit of weight, post it, get likes and then they all of a sudden become a fully qualified nutritionist and personal trainer😳in what way is she qualified to sell these crappy courses/programs?

Reactions: 8
It winds me up NO END when random people on tiktok lose a bit of weight, post it, get likes and then they all of a sudden become a fully qualified nutritionist and personal trainer😳in what way is she qualified to sell these crappy courses/programs?
She isn't at all!
There's so many tiktokers and instagrammers doing this now. I wonder if she declares it to the taxman...

She seems the most dullest person to go on holiday with… don’t get wrong all for healthy eating but she is obsessed even at the airport!

As if someone’s commented on her video that they think she’s going to get engaged on holiday 😂

Reactions: 1
bleeping he’ll imagine being on holiday and bringing rice cakes. Just eat a burger and have a lie in hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping he’ll imagine being on holiday and bringing rice cakes. Just eat a burger and have a lie in hun
Shes definitely just obsessed about the weight on the scale since she had her goal weight. I think she's terrified it will go over even a pound.

Just why would you wake up pre 6am on holiday?! Does anyone know if the boyfriend drinks? The villa is lovely but they seem to be having the dullest holiday ever

I am pretty active on holiday and will go for runs/lots of walks so I can’t get mad at that but the refusing to deviate from the play at all and bringing your own snacks is SO disordered

Also the whole if you don’t want to do your routine every day it’s the wrong routine thing is so routed in toxic positivity

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
SO glad there’s a thread on her. She is so triggering it’s unbelievable, have a day off!!

i find her so smug, the bikini videos today where she slates how she used to look infuriated me

SIck of seeing her snack and glow plates on my FY. They are all a variant of the same thing, babybel, veg sticks, houmous, protein yoghurts, rice cakes yada yada. Have a day off will ya.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise she was selling her ‘glow up challenges’ 🥴 that doesn’t sit right with me. She has some very disordered thinking and she also just screams show off… the video of her transformation and then she goes to tickle Chris’ head and do a weird stretch in the sun is all just set up and awkward.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is up posting TikTok’s of her posing and strutting about!? Get off TikTok and just enjoy your holiday 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.