Glowupwith_becca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked on her insta and wasn’t sure but think she deffo isn’t from the blue dress tiktok so probs just the way she’s standing

She’s now one of those people that talks with her engaged hand
10F75C5F-05D8-4625-AE3D-7A17CB4B6FD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her recent video saying how she wanted to know when he was gonna propose because she didn't want it to be a surprise and she wanted to get excited about it 🤣 that's so odd, I'd say one of the best parts is the surprise of it! It also makes sense why the photo shoot doesn't seem like genuine reaction as she knew so obviously faked being surprised 🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought the part about her parents being involved was really odd. Poor Chris sounds like he’s been pressured into the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
she’s such a control freak!! Imagine your partner asking you if you want to know about getting engaged and you saying yes! Controlling witch!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she believes everyone is so jealous of her life, I hand on heart couldn’t think of anything worse

Reactions: 8
What was that part?!
She was saying that her mum was telling her how tearful she was when her dad told her that Chris had asked his permission. And that they couldn’t get over how thoughtful he was. Just seemed such an odd thing to be saying when they weren’t even engaged yet. Surely you’d at least be a bit subtle about it and pretend you didn’t know he’d been to ask your dad.
But then I don’t believe for a minute that he hadn’t been told exactly what to say to her dad by Becca.

Reactions: 3
Absolute Control Freak but from her story her and her weirdo sibling like fiance are well suited!!🥱🙄

Those freaks will be married within the year I'd say. That will be a party and a half just imagine! Might go mad and stay up past ten o clock and ditch the night goggles for one night or is that too wild..........God help the planner and Venue hosting them she will be a nightmare! God forbid the canapés are sitting crooked!😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute Control Freak but from her story her and her weirdo sibling like fiance are well suited!!🥱🙄

Those freaks will be married within the year I'd say. That will be a party and a half just imagine! Might go mad and stay up past ten o clock and ditch the night goggles for one night or is that too wild..........God help the planner and Venue hosting them she will be a nightmare! God forbid the canapés are sitting crooked!😅🤣🤣
Alcohol free wedding I bet.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Glowupwith_becca #2 Becca’s Wedding: Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fun-free

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.