Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

It annoys me so much when she does her advent thing and pulls it out and is like "ooo this one looks like a good one" AS IF SHE LITERALLY DIDNT WRAP THEM ALL HERSELF?! they're hardly gonna be shit are they 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I want to be happy for them, but as everyone else has said, the whole thing is so prepared and staged, where is the fun and romance in that?

Also, their engagement photo outfits look like they're about to knock on your door and convert you to their religion...? So odd. I hope he's not been talked into this whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Iily122

So happy there’s finally a thread on her! She’s my bfs ex so have some T.. but don’t worry she won’t know cos she’s got literally 100 exs! She’s got a raging eating disorder ( actually feel very bad for her) She’s a massive snob and “ apparently” a bit of a cheater!! 👀 Have lots more to say she’s a complete fake

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So I want to be happy for them, but as everyone else has said, the whole thing is so prepared and staged, where is the fun and romance in that?

Also, their engagement photo outfits look like they're about to knock on your door and convert you to their religion...? So odd. I hope he's not been talked into this whole thing.
Becca rocking up at your door
'Have you a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour snack and glow plates '

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Her staged pics on insta from New York where she has obviously propped her phone somewhere are so cringey

Screenshot_20221228_103730_TikTok.jpg

What one of you said this then 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

beegee

So I'm new to this thread, hey guys 👋🏻 have lurked but not posted yet..
I used to really like her account but now it seems a bit patronising and seems like she really does have an obsession rather than a healthy relationship with food and exercise now

But I had to come here after the super awkward engagement photos.. I was cringing so much looking at them!!
Ans had to post this screenshot 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221231_033142_Facebook.jpg
reminded me of her instantly! She is deffo gunna wear it on her wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I wonder what she’d think of my morning routine, get up 30 mins before I start work, get on the train, drink a red bull and brush my hair on the train, and demolish x2 chocolate pastries at my desk😍

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
She’s actually lost the plot, why’s she walking around her house in a full on Christmas party dress to make a morning snack

• Haha

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Wonder what he said to her when she turned around ......"under clause 2, section 1 of our relationship agreement I am asking you to be my wife"

• Haha

hakunamatata11111

Every single video she makes is so smug. She makes me feel guilty for being bigger, for having a few lazy days, for not getting up at 6am, for eating the food I want to eat, for accepting my body the way it is. I have a really disordered relationship with food, dieting and exercise and I’ve had to block her so her posts don’t come up on my FYP anymore because her behaviour is triggering to me. Fair enough, have the routine you want and the life you want but don’t have this complete smugness about you and this attitude that you’re superior to everyone else.

• Sad

Instaluva18

She is the most awkward, weirdest girl I have ever encountered.

That video of her prancing through the door in a brown dress going on about not drinking over Xmas....I don't drink myself but I believe live and let live.....she actually thinks she's it. Her videos make me want to die inside with her awkward movements, fucking tupperware and that awful pink eyeshadow and crooked smile. She seriously creeps me out.🙈🙈😰

Reactions: 13