Glowupwith_becca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally coming here to say that 😂 £103 as well without any booze!! Didn’t even look like much food for 4 people. Those skewers are a light snack

Reactions: 3
So happy there’s finally a thread on her! She’s my bfs ex so have some T.. but don’t worry she won’t know cos she’s got literally 100 exs! She’s got a raging eating disorder ( actually feel very bad for her) She’s a massive snob and “ apparently” a bit of a cheater!! 👀 Have lots more to say she’s a complete fake

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oohhh we love a bit of tea. I can see that she’s a bit of a snob, the way she was saying what a bargain over £100 was for a BBQ when there’s people struggling to afford food and heating right now.

Reactions: 7
Oohhh we love a bit of tea. I can see that she’s a bit of a snob, the way she was saying what a bargain over £100 was for a BBQ when there’s people struggling to afford food and heating right now.
There’s SO much I could say but I also don’t want to reveal my identity 😂 since her and my bf broke up a few years ago shes had 4 yes 4 bfs!!! they all last about a year she gets obsessed with them then the photos of them on instagram disappear and a new one arrives. Think this current one is the longest serving for a while. My bf said she has always been on a diet and has been obsessed with weight and exercise for a long time she’s lost weight like this before so this glow up is nothing new.

& regards to the snobbyness she was apparently VERY rude about people with low income / “ lower” jobs than her doesn’t surprise me tbh.

Also some of my own opinion on her: Anyone using a toddlers plate to eat snacks from has an issue 😟

Reactions: 4
Oh I blocked this girl a while ago. Such an unlikeable character. I don’t think many people will be able to learn much from her or relate to her at all. Was hoping she would disappear but here i am commenting on her first tattle thread 😂

Reactions: 2
There’s SO much I could say but I also don’t want to reveal my identity 😂 since her and my bf broke up a few years ago shes had 4 yes 4 bfs!!! they all last about a year she gets obsessed with them then the photos of them on instagram disappear and a new one arrives. Think this current one is the longest serving for a while. My bf said she has always been on a diet and has been obsessed with weight and exercise for a long time she’s lost weight like this before so this glow up is nothing new.

& regards to the snobbyness she was apparently VERY rude about people with low income / “ lower” jobs than her doesn’t surprise me tbh.

Also some of my own opinion on her: Anyone using a toddlers plate to eat snacks from has an issue 😟
What job does she even do?! Sounds like a right snob 💀

Reactions: 1
Not surprised at all with what people have said. I get a strange vibe from her sometimes in her videos like she’s quite robotic and doesn’t seem genuine to me.

I wonder whether she has had Botox? Her eye and facial expressions are so minimal! It is nice to have someone who isn’t advocating very low calorie diets though

I wonder whether she has had Botox? Her eye and facial expressions are so minimal! It is nice to have someone who isn’t advocating very low calorie diets though
I don’t like to wrinkle shame but the crows feet say no to me. She’s just so rigid and has no personality. I just scrolled back through her old videos and even though she looks better now - she definitely seems
Happier before

Reactions: 2
I really liked her at first too. Now she grates on me. I find her very smug and she oozes toxic positivity

I go back and fourth with her - I respected how she handled the diet culture yoga retreat, but the recent smugness is a bit much. The £100 ‘bargain’ bbq was quite tone deaf!

She posts her before photos and talk about previous self in quite a mean way. I think she looked nice before. Sure she had a bit of extra weight but she looked pretty, and a lot of her followers would probably be happy with that as their ‘after’!

I’d want my money back if she has her smile lines are awful

Comes across very smug and condescending. And definitely an obsessive type personality. She seems to hint at having an alcohol problem in the past (she’s teetotal now), often addicts in one area transfer their addiction to another area. Yes, healthy eating is a better addiction than alcohol but it’s still not the greatest when you’re literally obsessed with it. Interested what’s been said on this thread about her getting obsessed with boyfriends- I noticed on her post about preparing for her barbecue where her and her boyfriend’s families would meet for the first time she said she was nervous as one day they’d all be grandparents to their children! Haven’t they only just celebrated their one year anniversary, not engaged, not pregnant.

Reactions: 9
I noticed on the hen do she went on she seemed to exclude herself- going in the hot tub on her own when everyone was asleep and going for runs etc. Surely for the sake of a hen do she could take 2 days off and relax a bit more, think if my future SIL behaved that way id be annoyed tbh- wouldnt care if she wouldnt drink but surely just relax and join in..

I noticed on the hen do she went on she seemed to exclude herself- going in the hot tub on her own when everyone was asleep and going for runs etc. Surely for the sake of a hen do she could take 2 days off and relax a bit more, think if my future SIL behaved that way id be annoyed tbh- wouldnt care if she wouldnt drink but surely just relax and join in..
I imagine they probably didn’t want to be vlogged… I wouldn’t be. She posted some weird tiktok about going out to dinner with her brother and asking him about vlogging their wedding?!
If my sister asked me that I’d honestly tell her to get a bleeping grip and get off her phone for one day.

I’m currently in recovery from binge eating/food addiction and at first I really liked what she was saying about no “good/bad” foods but have found her behaviour increasingly worrying so I’ve had to block her. I’ve been going to therapy and working with a trainer to deal with my issues and it concerns me she is doing this herself and putting all the advice out there. Plus she’s so dead behind the eyes and it’s weird.

• Heart
I’ve had to block her. I developed an eating disorder last year and, although I manage it now, I find her sooo triggering. I really liked her in lockdown and she wasn’t obsessed with exercising etc but I now find her veeeeeery obsessive and she has a lot of the habits I used to have. This includes making sure you’re drinking 3 litres plus of water, getting 10,000 steps, lots of green tea. It’s just a slippery slope really.
It does seem she is looking to maintain now but it’s sad she won’t let herself have a day off :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.