Glowupwith_becca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone stumbled across her? I used to quite like her but she essentially did the body coach plan, lost loads of weight and then rebranded it as it being all her.

Also she goes to parkrun every week to run and never volunteers which should be a federal offence 😂

Reactions: 3
I do like her but I’m finding her slightly annoying now, I think she did amazing and it’s nice to see that she didn’t have to go super OTT on working out but I don’t like that whenever anyone does anything on tiktok they monetise it. She provides coaching? Is she qualified? Why do people pay for it.

Reactions: 7
I have been on a similar weight loss journey, and I used to find her quite inspirational. Now I think she comes across as a bit smug and I don't know if she's that relatable? And she's now pushing her 'glow up' method, which is pretty basic but I don't know if she has any qualifications that mean she can give health advice/act as a coach to others and charge them? I think she comes across as a bit health obsessive now?

Reactions: 7
At first I liked her but now I just find her irritating. Her and her boyfriend are just so awkward! She lost weight a healthy way and I’m sure she’s found happiness in it but I think she’s a pretty marmite either love or dislike kinda person

Reactions: 2
I also used to love this girl and was majorly motivated by her. Can't really pinpoint what, but something changed recently and I've gone off her. I think she is starting to come across a bit obsessive / showing off about being thin.

Reactions: 5
I also used to love this girl and was majorly motivated by her. Can't really pinpoint what, but something changed recently and I've gone off her. I think she is starting to come across a bit obsessive / showing off about being thin.
Yes, I think it's the showing off that has left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths... The bikini photos and the work outfits, it's a lot. I always wonder does she not get cold in her work from home outfits? I'm always in chunky jumpers working from home so I don't freeze!

Having started this thread j have just seen her post about the yoga retreat recommending that people eat 1000 cals a day and discussing how problematic it is. Fair play to her being honest about the resort

Reactions: 4
Ive tried to block her so many times, I think she is so full of herself, yes shes lost weight and seems to have done it in a relatively healthy way- but now I think she is obsessed, she doesnt appear to give herself 1 day off to relax, have a glass of wine and indulge in some carbs! She wears 2 watch trackers- thats an unhealthy obsessession. But I dont need to see her eye bleeping herself in her outfit try ons etc. 😬 sorry rant over, i love marmite but I dont like her.

I think the lack of ability to take a day off is problematic. I too have a really exercise heavy lifestyle. I’m lucky to live in a beautiful corner of the country with essentially the best fell running and scrambling anywhere in the U.K., so I’m out most days, however if I have a day where it doesn’t fit, i won’t make it fit, if you see what I mean.

I do really like her and also majorly respect her recent stories about the yoga retreat. I think it was the recent Hen do she went on where she kept herself so strict and didn't just have a day off :D!

Reactions: 1
I do like her snack and glow plates and like watching her sometimes.

But it annoyed me that she filmed everything on their trip to Paris and was still very calorie aware even there! And her boyfriend just looks annoyed that she’s filming everything for TikTok

Yeah she seems like maybe she's very rigid now about her routine - like there's no way I'm packing specific drinks to go on holiday with me unless I have allergies or something.

I really like the snack and glow plates and I think she shows in a healthy way. But she’s what 31?! I would have put her in her 40s! Her and the bf just seem so rigid.

I think the whole routine things leaves a bit of weird thing for me. Like she got to her goal weight but you have to get to a point and accept that scale will fluctuate and 5lbs is pretty normal. Yet she’s obsessed with still being in a defecit to hit that one number when the difference won’t show in how she looks. Sticking to routines and calorie defecit is on holiday is silly and trying to get to 10000 steps before you’ve even started your day is silly on a city break when the whole goal is just to walk

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad other people are baffled by her work from home outfits. Is she dressed up that much because she has to film herself doing her snack and glow plates? I’d be interested to know her daily calorie allowance, sometimes those plates have more calories than my lunch!

I find her and her boyfriend quite smug and annoying as well. Very holier than thou with their nights in with a non alcoholic drink. It’s all a bit awkward and staged.

Reactions: 6
Thank god someone finally made this thread. Totally agree with everything that’s already been said. I do find her a bit obsessive and doesn’t seem to take a break, or really talk about balance. Agree as well about being alcohol free, no issue with it in principle being AF but I do feel like she does demonise alcohol.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she talks like she’s on the Truman show or something. They both just smile and wave with nothing behind the eyes 😂. The fact they are AF 100% of the time makes me irrationally annoy them 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Like they don’t even have a day off to have one glass of wine in Paris it’s very weird

Reactions: 6
Tbf most people I know who are AF are absolutely 100% with it. It’s the other bits of the routine they won’t deviate from which I find troubling/almost orthorexic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.