Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they continue to have Rankin on the show I love his input I think he’s really fair and genuinely gives good advice from a different point of view to dom and Val

Reactions: 9
Just binged the whole two series in two weeks. I looooooved it!! Really liked Eve series 2.

Reactions: 1
Her 'please may you' reminded me of a substitute teacher trying to get her students to do something. Odd choice for a presenter

Reactions: 2
Yesssssss this is great news 🥳

Hopefully someone’s had a quiet word with Val about leaving DING DONG firmly back in season 2 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shame Val is still there but I hope she's a bit less bitchy and random this time.

Reactions: 3
Back for a third series!

I thought Craig was Zoe Suggs friend Mark at first!

Also, never thought I'd say this but I'm missing Stacey Dooley

Last edited:
Why was this woman judging people’s makeup ability whilst having brows looking like this

A38C3E88-9D92-45A8-A57F-D4CEFA4E6F8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so excited to finish work to watch the first episode on catch up 🤣🤣🤣 don’t know what it is about this show that I love so much. Only thing is I wish some weeks were based on more wearable makeup rather than what is class as painting.

So happy this is back! What did everyone think of maya? Thought she was good, bit of a higher energy then Stacey

Only thing is I wish some weeks were based on more wearable makeup rather than what is class as painting.
Yes same! Although I wasn't happy with the face off task, why would anyone want to get that sort of look??

Unfortunately, I seem to be able to recreate that task without too much effort 😕🕷

Yes same! Although I wasn't happy with the face off task, why would anyone want to get that sort of look??

Unfortunately, I seem to be able to recreate that task without too much effort 😕🕷
Yes! Wtf is messcara 😂 I can’t remember the name of the girl who went but lord knows what she was thinking putting those eyelashes on the lower lash line 🙈

So happy this is back! What did everyone think of maya? Thought she was good, bit of a higher energy then Stacey
She’s alright, it’ll take me a bit to get used to her though, I still miss Stacey Dooley 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s alright, it’ll take me a bit to get used to her though, I still miss Stacey Dooley 😂
I thought Maya was okay and I really like her in general (although as a guest judge on RPDR UK she was shocking), I deffo miss Stacey though as I feel like she was more invested in the contestants but it’s only episode one so it might be that Maya will settle into that more?

Anyone got any favourites so far?