Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate it when Dom comes out with “ooh these 5 are the most talented bunch we’ve ever had” “The standard is so high” (I don’t agree with that at all!) etc etc, then goes on to say in the judging how basic some of the brushstrokes are in two of the final looks and how they are just aren’t up to the standard at this stage. Make it make sense!

I wonder if Lisa Eldridge will be a judge in the finals this year, hope so. She’s a champion of the classical beauty look 👄

Reactions: 4
Hate it when Dom comes out with “ooh these 5 are the most talented bunch we’ve ever had” “The standard is so high” (I don’t agree with that at all!) etc etc, then goes on to say in the judging how basic some of the brushstrokes are in two of the final looks and how they are just aren’t up to the standard at this stage. Make it make sense!

I wonder if Lisa Eldridge will be a judge in the finals this year, hope so. She’s a champion of the classical beauty look 👄
Lisa is going to be disappointed if she is I'm not sure any of them know how to do glam makeup without adding prospethetics

Reactions: 3
I’m gutted Ryan left, people on twitter are shocked to see Kris still there
Oh my gosh me too!! Ryan was a ray of sunshine! ☀ So gutted to see him go, I think Kris is talented but not to be near the final, I loved Lisa’s recent look the purple one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lisa is going to be disappointed if she is I'm not sure any of them know how to do glam makeup without adding prospethetics
That’s an issue I have with this show year in and year out. It’s all really over the top looks which hardly are ever used in editorials, runways, etc. It’s basically setting them up to be social media influencers, I think that’s what’s the majority of them have done after the show.
Rachel was the only one who did ‘glam’ makeup in this bunch and she’s gone.

Reactions: 5
Every task seems the same. Stick a prosthetic on and tell me how it made you feel.
Something that jumped out this week was the clip in the intro from week 1 where Lisa says to the model 'you are the first person i've worked on' snd then in the episode said she'd only ever done make up on herself. I know we've had a pandemic but how do you get selected never having applied makeup to anybodys face but your own?

Reactions: 7
think lisa is getting the ophelia / favourable edit this year! i do rlly like her but a week or two ago when she was in the red chair felt like it was to give her a storyline or journey more than anything

This looks like something from The Mighty Boosh. Not the semi finals in a makeup competition.
4954DE95-96B6-4402-8165-74156A65CEED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This looks like something from The Mighty Boosh. Not the semi finals in a makeup competition.
View attachment 1365156
I did cackle when dom said the model looked like he regrets his life choices. I feel it’s a bit more bearable the last few episodes? It might be because I’ve got it on in the background while working so not fully paying attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did cackle when dom said the model looked like he regrets his life choices. I feel it’s a bit more bearable the last few episodes? It might be because I’ve got it on in the background while working so not fully paying attention 😂
I did too but I it annoys me it all decided on the face off what about work throughout the competition

Reactions: 3
tit season. It's facepainting at this point -- no actual makeup!!!!

Reactions: 12
tit season. It's facepainting at this point -- no actual makeup!!!!
Agreed. The final face off is the only thing worth watching. At least that's been mostly eye or lip make up. And sooo bored with the OTT ding dong nonsense. 😴

Reactions: 6
Fell like everyone it's just resorted in to stupid face painting and sob stories, tend to just have it playing in the background now dint pay it that much attention