Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo do we think the right person went out the last episode?
I was surprised who was in the bottom two as there was one who hasn’t finished their look and they escaped it. But if they had of been in the bottom two and gone the non binary box couldn’t be ticked then.

Reactions: 7
Have any of the previous contestants gone on to be successful in the makeup industry. I know from first series Nikki (I think her name was) is a popular influencer but the others seem to have stuck with being influencers.

Have any of the previous contestants gone on to be successful in the makeup industry. I know from first series Nikki (I think her name was) is a popular influencer but the others seem to have stuck with being influencers.
Nikki got married and is pregnant! I do enjoy her content

Reactions: 2
In Glow Up Ireland I don’t know why the judges are sucking Glen and Michael’s dick. All Michael does is drag makeup in every challenge and Glen is ok but his look with all those eyes looked silly - especially when one of the judge said she couldn’t tell if it was eyes or roses.

Reactions: 6
I’m trying too put 2 and 2 together, But I mean Evil Queen really didn’t have too mention Karinas dead mum that’s a bit messed up man! Unless Karina said something too provoke it? Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 1
I’m trying too put 2 and 2 together, But I mean Evil Queen really didn’t have too mention Karinas dead mum that’s a bit messed up man! Unless Karina said something too provoke it? Someone correct me if I’m wrong!
EQ asked what the point was in karina shaving her head "for her mum" (when she shaved it because ir was wrecked) when her mum has been dead years (true fact) she was making a fair point. Karina started going off on one saying she was going to pull EQs hair out so EQ called her mum a bleep. Then Karina went off on a tirade and said EQ wasn't a woman she was a ******. EQ just sat there and laughed. Now i feel that EQ was making a fair point, what was her reasoning to K shaving her head for her mum when she's been in the ground for years. Also, EVERYONE knows that EQ is an act, Karina was pissed and took it completely the wrong way. She's acting the victim like she always does, no wonder she doesn't have any friends.

I’m really finding this series quite boring, and I loved the previous 3 and Ireland. Something has gone off the boil with it this time around.

Reactions: 10
I’m really finding this series quite boring, and I loved the previous 3 and Ireland. Something has gone off the boil with it this time around.
I agree I'm really struggling with it I actually could binge watch the first 3 and Ireland again this one grief 😔

Reactions: 5
I just started the Irish one sooooo much better! Much more like the original series

Reactions: 3
I’m really fed up with all the face painting and “personal traumas and stories on a face” crap. Where’s the glamour? Fashion? The only time there is anything referencing that is on the face off. Bored

Reactions: 24
I’m really fed up with all the face painting and “personal traumas and stories on a face” crap. Where’s the glamour? Fashion? The only time there is anything referencing that is on the face off. Bored
I know it's all extreme makeup like being an mua is about colour matching enhancing what you have

Reactions: 8