Glow Up - BBC Three

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the heads up about a new Glow Up. x

Thank you! I'll have a search. iPlayer is annoying, I've watched every episode of Glow Up yet it's never recommended me that series. But it's quite happy to recommend stuff I'd never watch in a month of Sundays 🤷
Same! Ding dong is bloody annoying, at least we can fast forward!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watched glow up Ireland?
I’m watching it, or at least the first episode on iPlayer. Love me some glow up!

Its amazing how popular the theme “me and my problems” is when they have to do a make up challenge that expresses who they are. That’s not a criticism, more an observation that apparently most people feel they wear a mask and/or carry a heavy burden in life!

Agree that “ding dong” is super annoying! The Irish judges don’t seem to have a catchphrase thankfully.

Yay thanks for this!!

Although my other half thought that one of the contestants was Dom!!

Two of the MUAs own make up looks horrific. The wee girl from kerry, and Megan

Reactions: 1
I’m screaming at what happened in the face off

61700EE7-0ADF-43C8-895F-63641A266149.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This programme was good when it was about make up...
Agree the last series (and this one) looks like its less about make up and all about gender when the muas are on at the start why do they all have he him she her etc I don't get it should it mot be about the artists? And not about what they identify as.

Reactions: 13
Definitely less about make up the past two series. Which ding dong could get voted out what a stupid phrase

Reactions: 4
I'm glad the judges and Maya didnt focus on the *incident* in the face off.
Imagine giving up your place like that- feels like a waste somewhat

Reactions: 13
Very sore loser that one in the face off. I think it’s because he didn’t know what a reverse cat eye was so just did that shite instead. I’m glad he went in week one as he annoyed me from the get go.

And i Agree it’s all about ticking gender boxes etc the last couple of seasons rather than the make up

Reactions: 21
I just watched, what a waste of a opportunity that someone else could have had, hope it is not going like other shows where 'personality' takes over the premises of the show.

I just watched, what a waste of a opportunity that someone else could have had, hope it is not going like other shows where 'personality' takes over the premises of the show.
It was like he thought he shouldn't have been in the bottom two and it was the judges error. I agree a wasted opportunity

Reactions: 7
This show has gone super woke or something. Who cares about their pronouns and all the gender crap? And the way everyone always has to have a vulnerability or problem they’re bravely battling with and/or a dark time they’ve been struggling through… oh whatever. You’re not special, that’s life, just get on with the makeup.

Can’t believe that idiot wrote “queer power 4ever” on her face. Really hitting a home run for the cause there matey. How incredibly rude and childish.

Reactions: 18