GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what was her reel about? why did it get so much hate?
I don't know how to screencap videos, it's still on her page but recap:

She used the "bodies that look like this, also look like this" sound which is popular on tiktok and instagram, often with someone posing in full makeup and looking 10/10 then of them dressed down, not posed, maybe bloated and just looking ordinary. It's a sound usually associated with body positivity for people who don't fit the instagram mold.

Her reel was just a video of her standing and then changing the position of her leg, then her knickers hiked up vs around her hips. I must have watched it a dozen times now and can't see the difference in her body at all. The criticism has been very tame, mostly people saying that they can't see the difference and that she has such a nice body that it's difficult for people to relate to a reel like that as she still looks good on the part of the audio which is meant to show your less-than-good side. She took this very very much to heart, so either she's the most sensitive sunflower in the bunch or it was calculated for engagement.

Either way, I can't find hide nor hair of the hate videos and comments she's claimed people have made. Lots of affirming loving comments from her fans, though.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how to screencap videos, it's still on her page but recap:

She used the "bodies that look like this, also look like this" sound which is popular on tiktok and instagram, often with someone posing in full makeup and looking 10/10 then of them dressed down, not posed, maybe bloated and just looking ordinary. It's a sound usually associated with body positivity for people who don't fit the instagram mold.

Her reel was just a video of her standing and then changing the position of her leg, then her knickers hiked up vs around her hips. I must have watched it a dozen times now and can't see the difference in her body at all. The criticism has been very tame, mostly people saying that they can't see the difference and that she has such a nice body that it's difficult for people to relate to a reel like that as she still looks good on the part of the audio which is meant to show your less-than-good side. She took this very very much to heart, so either she's the most sensitive sunflower in the bunch or it was calculated for engagement.

Either way, I can't find hide nor hair of the hate videos and comments she's claimed people have made. Lots of affirming loving comments from her fans, though.
oh thank you!
I stopped following months ago because I couldn't stand her anymore hahah

Reactions: 3
She and other influencers need to realise that when they decide to make themselves a brand and put themselves out into the public eye that people will criticise you.
GLJ is a brand now. All brands get criticism and it winds me up so much that influencers think they should have an echo chamber of people licking their arses with every step they take.

G, I can't speak for the DMs but I saw the comments. You didn't get hate. A lot of what you got was constructive criticism. Use it, learn from it to make your platform better.
Don't play the "trolls and bullies" card because you didn't like what was said on a public forum. The people who follow you and engage with your content are the reason you have that nice house and a wardrobe full of designer clothes. They're the reason you were gifted a home gym. They're the reason you can go on luxurious holidays. You absolutely cannot take all of the perks of being an influencer and expect no "negativity"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this the first time she's ever experienced criticism cause damn she cannot take it well

Reactions: 2
I wish there was an eyeroll react to properly express how I feel about her response
Exactly. I'd hate to get these comments too but I haven't chosen to put my life online (instead I'm stuck in a 9-5 office job working for someone else on their terms). Influencers need to realise they're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea and that's just part of the risk with that job (lots of benefits though which they're all quite happy to reap). Can't please everyone so get over it and move on G!

Reactions: 4
Annoys me when fitness influencers keep posting things like g in her latest reel, "scales don't define you" then proceeds to show her body at different weight. Don't know what the aim of this is but for someone who preaches about scale not defining you she talks about weight an awful lot

I do wonder if she's going to lose engagement and followers now that she's not competing anymore. She still has her coaching and fitness content to push to try and make money, but surely now she's going to be more of a lifestyle influencer than a bodybuilding one? She has a nice body but part of that can be put down to being a wealthy, pretty woman in her early 20s. I started following her when she was doing prep and I found her transparency about the process really warm and refreshing, but what exactly is meant to be appealing about watching her content now? All she does is eat the same foods, hang out with Harv and her dog, go on pricy holidays and buy questionable luxury fashion items. It's dull as ditch water.

She is so boring eh 😂 I don’t know why I still follow her. Only thing she ever really gives to me is an excuse to report undeclared ads every time because I’m petty 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's suddenly very active on TikTok. Easier to keep her head in the sand there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2