GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite weird she rarely mentions she's a giant amongst most women when people ask her how she can eat such high calories. Isn't she like 5'10 or something...

Reactions: 7
Baffles me that this page doesn’t have more attention, she is unbearable!

Baffles me that this page doesn’t have more attention, she is unbearable!
I say she, I actually think he’s worse than her

Reactions: 6
These influencers are so boring now, like literally how much can you show off your ass? It's just a mix of ass and food, do they have anything else that interests them

Reactions: 2
why do we never see either of them with their friends? im sure it's just because they have a great relationship/dont show it, but i would go mad having no time away from my partner??

Reactions: 1
why do we never see either of them with their friends? im sure it's just because they have a great relationship/dont show it, but i would go mad having no time away from my partner??
Allegedly its because they want to respect their friends privacy, but you can show things without outing people's identities (e.g. clinking glasses together at a bar or something). I have the feeling they're both quite nice but dull and so are their lives. They uprooted from Kent to Winchester so not sure how many friends they have near their new house either.

Reactions: 3
know this thread is a bit dead haha, but surely if she's posting in her home gym with her gifted weights, shouldn't she be posting ad & their @ in every post they're in?

Reactions: 1
know this thread is a bit dead haha, but surely if she's posting in her home gym with her gifted weights, shouldn't she be posting ad & their @ in every post they're in?
Probably technically yes, but I imagine most influencers would have trouble keeping up with all this considering 90% of everything surrounding them is gifted 🤣

Yep. I’ve reported her so many times (petty 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️) but nothing ever Happens

Same with whenever she’s wearing AYbl or NVGTN. So basically every post 😂😂

• Haha
Madness isn’t it! It’s the rules of their ‘job’ if I didn’t give a tit about the rules where I work, I’d be on disciplinary 🤣

Former client of G's here! Is this thread active? I pretty much made this account to come and comment here.
Firstly - I just wanna say she was ok as a coach. She actually helped in some ways. I was pretty skinny and eating low cals for the past few years, always tired and non period. She helped me to start training in an organized manner and I've been eating 2000 plus calories for a year now without any weight gain other than the first 1kg which I probably needed to gain to get my period back anyway.
Having said that, she is definitely not great and she's very much lying about her cals. After counting my calories for years I've become pretty good at guesstimating and let me tell you she fakes her cals alot. If you go look at her milkshake from most recent post, there's no way that's 600 cals and 90 grams of oats in that shake. 90 grams of oats that would be like a solid bowl of porridge lmao. Also her dinner numbers are fudged. There's no way that shepherds pie has 550 grams of potatoes lol. I'm surprised not more people have called her out as what she's doing is setting false expectations and just plain irresponsible.
She also has one approach fits all to her coaching. I told her a few times I wasnt comfortable with putting more than 1 kg on during this process, but she came off like she thought I was too skinny so it didn't matter what I said. OBVIOUSLY everyone wants to look like her with a big bum... well I didnt and when she tried to push my calories past 2200 I left her program. I saw the other girls overshoot with their weight and im not interested in showing down lots of food everyday just to yo-yo through bulk and cut phases. For me 2000 cals is plenty of food on most days and I was happy with getting my period back and working out 3 days a week.
Anyway I felt like I was being pushed into a mold and I didnt like it.

Reactions: 10
Former client of G's here! Is this thread active? I pretty much made this account to come and comment here.
Firstly - I just wanna say she was ok as a coach. She actually helped in some ways. I was pretty skinny and eating low cals for the past few years, always tired and non period. She helped me to start training in an organized manner and I've been eating 2000 plus calories for a year now without any weight gain other than the first 1kg which I probably needed to gain to get my period back anyway.
Having said that, she is definitely not great and she's very much lying about her cals. After counting my calories for years I've become pretty good at guesstimating and let me tell you she fakes her cals alot. If you go look at her milkshake from most recent post, there's no way that's 600 cals and 90 grams of oats in that shake. 90 grams of oats that would be like a solid bowl of porridge lmao. Also her dinner numbers are fudged. There's no way that shepherds pie has 550 grams of potatoes lol. I'm surprised not more people have called her out as what she's doing is setting false expectations and just plain irresponsible.
She also has one approach fits all to her coaching. I told her a few times I wasnt comfortable with putting more than 1 kg on during this process, but she came off like she thought I was too skinny so it didn't matter what I said. OBVIOUSLY everyone wants to look like her with a big bum... well I didnt and when she tried to push my calories past 2200 I left her program. I saw the other girls overshoot with their weight and im not interested in showing down lots of food everyday just to yo-yo through bulk and cut phases. For me 2000 cals is plenty of food on most days and I was happy with getting my period back and working out 3 days a week.
I do think she overestimates the calories sometimes and some of her clients who she reposts sometimes also do. But she did put 3 big scoops of oats in that shake, I can believe that was 90g

Yep I've thought for a long time now that she lies or over-exaggerates her intake as she's aware it gets more engagement from girls that wish they could eat as much as she does.
I had a flick through her recent FDOE on IG and yep, 90g of oats in a smoothie with 212 (??) mls of milk - the maths doesn't add up there unless she's adding a lot of water and then the smoothie would fill about 3 glasses.
Also unless there's another portion of the pie that's definitely not 550g of potato.

I also think Holly/Fit To Lift is very problematic and does the exact same thing.

Reactions: 5
Yep I've thought for a long time now that she lies or over-exaggerates her intake as she's aware it gets more engagement from girls that wish they could eat as much as she does.
I had a flick through her recent FDOE on IG and yep, 90g of oats in a smoothie with 212 (??) mls of milk - the maths doesn't add up there unless she's adding a lot of water and then the smoothie would fill about 3 glasses.
Also unless there's another portion of the pie that's definitely not 550g of potato.

I also think Holly/Fit To Lift is very problematic and does the exact same thing.

Yeah for sure, I'd just say I've made my share of oats and smoothies and that recipe makes no sense especially when you see the video from her story making it and then volume of it and how not chunky it is lol. And she re-uses the same images of banana and protein bars, unopened, e.t.c. i might be too sensitive, but i find it's a bit irresponsible to lie about things like that...

Hi there
Another former client from G been watching this thread for a while and just wanted to comment also , G definitely helped me with eating ect but my only issue is that she had over 200 clients I hardly got any replies when I asked questions and definitely put on the weight when I kept saying I can’t exercise due to ongoing issues I wanted to lower my calories and she just wouldn’t budge . And she’s definitely not eating that amount of calories no way . I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that .

Reactions: 5
Hi there
Another former client from G been watching this thread for a while and just wanted to comment also , G definitely helped me with eating ect but my only issue is that she had over 200 clients I hardly got any replies when I asked questions and definitely put on the weight when I kept saying I can’t exercise due to ongoing issues I wanted to lower my calories and she just wouldn’t budge . And she’s definitely not eating that amount of calories no way . I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that .
I am glad I’m not the only one who felt this. When I first started with her the responses were super quick but as she took on more and more clients the messages were few and far between and it just wasn’t what it was at the start. But I did learn a heck of a lot from the process so swings and roundabouts I guess