GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel petty for how much I’ve reported her to ASA recently 🥲😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t know or maybe that she just doesn’t care 🙄 that anything she wears MyProtein/NVGTN/her gym should clearly be marked as ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know G did her PT qualifications, but has Harv got any credentials? And this new girl who works with them too?
I'm happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong but it irks me that people without nutrition qualifications are doling out nutrition advice.

Reactions: 1
I know G did her PT qualifications, but has Harv got any credentials? And this new girl who works with them too?
I'm happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong but it irks me that people without nutrition qualifications are doling out nutrition advice.

I feel like Harv got them through his football club job? Not sure though 🤷‍♀️ Abi’s got a degree in sports science I believe but not sure about PT stuff.

My partner has a similar degree but still has his L3/L4 so I assume you need both

Has G's mum been discussed here? She used to be in their videos all the time, I was quite shocked at how much gear she's clearly taken to compete (has a very heavy square jaw and unnaturally deep voice). Apparently her competing was what inspired G to start bikini competitions, from what I can see G hasn't taken PEDs though - or if she has, she's been really lucky with the effect on her voice and face.

I’ve wondered that about her mum because I’m sure she was a coach too? As in she used to post about that 🤔

Reactions: 2
my boyfriend (competitive bodybuilder) is convinced G is on steroids, no way she can be natural. the competition she competes in is not a natural competition, everyone is on stuff

my boyfriend (competitive bodybuilder) is convinced G is on steroids, no way she can be natural. the competition she competes in is not a natural competition, everyone is on stuff
I’ve wondered about her but I have no knowledge of BB, wouldn’t surprise me

she’s never mentioned, i’ve asked a few times in her Q&A and it’s always ignored. probably doesn’t want to be controversial

she’s never mentioned, i’ve asked a few times in her Q&A and it’s always ignored. probably doesn’t want to be controversial
For me, if someone is cagey about answering and competes in an untested federation I take that as them being enhanced.

Reactions: 4
i remember mountainclimber_007 from when G spoke about tattle on her insta, it’s definitely her. was defending her then. hi G!

i remember mountainclimber_007 from when G spoke about tattle on her insta, it’s definitely her. was defending her then. hi G!
Ahahaha you think I’m G because I’m defending her…. You are way off darling

I am just someone who has followed her journey for a couple of years now and have a lot of respect for her ☺☺