GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the commenters above who have experience with G's coaching - is it clear when she's replying vs her team? I always found it very odd that she hired Abigail (think that's her name anyway) but then barely mentions her at all. When you compare to Erin Thomson's coaching, which is very clear when she's coaching direct or if you'll be with Martina who is her second in command, I rarely see G mentioning her team beyond just Harvey. If I signed up to be coached by G I'd want her advice, not some random girl who doesn't have a similar insta presence and the competition experience...

Reactions: 3
To the commenters above who have experience with G's coaching - is it clear when she's replying vs her team? I always found it very odd that she hired Abigail (think that's her name anyway) but then barely mentions her at all. When you compare to Erin Thomson's coaching, which is very clear when she's coaching direct or if you'll be with Martina who is her second in command, I rarely see G mentioning her team beyond just Harvey. If I signed up to be coached by G I'd want her advice, not some random girl who doesn't have a similar insta presence and the competition experience...
to my knowledge I was always talking to G I did get voice messages back from her , I didn’t have any interaction with Harvey .

Reactions: 2
I had Harv as a coach — didn’t realize I wouldn’t be getting G and that made me feel kind of weird to see my coach was someone else? Maybe it’s just me

I learned a lot but ALSO found some things odd. I thought I’d be getting a personalized program and my workouts were titled “Copy of Int”, and I knew it wasn’t individualized because there were moves in there I said I couldn’t perform when I filled out the new client form. Also found sticking to the same workouts the whole time to be boring. Didn’t have trouble with response times though

Reactions: 4
^ same! I thought I’d be getting G as a coach but when they reached out they said I’ll find out who my coach is during the initial call and it was Harvey. In fairness even if I feel my progress is slow, they put value on long term habits. They didn’t want to reduce my calories too much due to past history of restricting and overeating. I like that they were very conscious of that. The exercises were repetitive but I requested for new ones after a few months. Response times were great and feedback felt personalised. Interesting to know what others think too as what got me to sign up were the client progress photos and G’s Instagram presence.

Reactions: 1
Her leg press is ridiculous, it's like a quarter press. I could do 200kg too with that range of motion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went to go look and I swear I can't even go on her IG for a second before just feeling bleh about myself and my life (my issue I know but still, it hurts haha)

• Sad
Reactions: 1
For someone who is a coach I have issues with this photo she keeps holding her bum up that’s not accurate results of her training . Make me really mad like I get posing angles lighting but to physically pick up your bum to make a large crease isn't it .

Attachments

Reactions: 4