GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually expecting a more spectacular house, the way they were going on about it.
Judging by the back door keys it's a Bellway home.

also, that bed is vile.

Reactions: 3
Going back to her food, I don't understand how she only has one meal a day and the rest is all snack foods and protein snacks?

• Wow
Just thinking... Has anyone ever seen her with any friends? She has had a few weekend breaks in London recently but she went with Harv a couple of times and her Mum the other time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
'IIFYM Queen'. Anyone can fit in protein cookies, bread and cereal in their macros, it's not rocket science. Just because it fits, doesn't mean you should though.

Shouldn't she be #ad or #aff all these what I eat in a day posts as she works with MyProtein?

Reactions: 6
I used to like her when she was at like 20K on Instagram but she seems a completely different person now. I enjoy IIFYM for weight loss but I've also seen vegetables in the last 6 months ...

Reactions: 4
I was actually expecting a more spectacular house, the way they were going on about it.
Judging by the back door keys it's a Bellway home.

also, that bed is vile.
I’m actually tempted to watch her house tour video because I’m nosey and want to see what it looks like but been putting it off because I can’t stand Harv 😂

• Haha
I used to like her when she was at like 20K on Instagram but she seems a completely different person now. I enjoy IIFYM for weight loss but I've also seen vegetables in the last 6 months ...
Same, I'm doing IIFYM but I miss vegetables if I go too many meals without them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m actually tempted to watch her house tour video because I’m nosey and want to see what it looks like but been putting it off because I can’t stand Harv 😂
I'll save you a view with this synopsis:
- Every other word out of Georgia's mouth was "obviously"
- They spent ten minutes pretending Lola was talking
- Harv kept pointing out that the toilet seat lids were up in every bathroom
- It's very bleeping grey
- We get it, G is tall.
- For a new build, the main bathroom is hideous.
- Most of the video was spent talking about the "three walk-in wardrobes" which are actually just built in wardrobes.
- The last 5 mins of the video are unknown because their grating voices made me switch off.

Same, I'm doing IIFYM but I miss vegetables if I go too many meals without them :LOL:
I despise most vegetables so I don't have an opinion on her IIFYM, although I wonder if she feels the same way about veg as she does oats? I'd probably not choose to eat the foods I force myself to have on prep.

5FT10
75 (or whatever) KG
GEORGIA LADUMS JONES

does this annoy anyone else lol when she constantly reposts this? Surely people can’t be asking the same questions this much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if MyProtein are doing an advent calendar XD
Absolute bleeping rip off too. You get 21 protein snacks, which are either bars, cookies or whey samples, 1 supplement (which is gummy vitamins) and 2 fitness accessories. £75!
I love MP but this is ridiculous

• Wow
Absolute bleeping rip off too. You get 21 protein snacks, which are either bars, cookies or whey samples, 1 supplement (which is gummy vitamins) and 2 fitness accessories. £75!
I love MP but this is ridiculous
The absolute state of that XD Wow. You know what they say about a fool and his money..!

I didn't even know who this Georgia person is but had a look at her Instagram when I saw the discussions on the fitness instagrammers thread and she's annoying me already 😂 as if I needed more influencers to be annoyed by, so thanks all 😂 joining this thread anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair they did say in the video that there was a lot of grey in the house and they wanted to tone it down but I agree, the previous owners of that house must have loved grey!
Oh they definitely did, but they did buy a grey sofa and a grey bed ;)

• Haha