GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it is just highlighting that weight fluctuates and it’s completely normal ☺
She says it in the context of her having to eat tons and tons to keep her weight and one day of eating less and she dropped that much weight. So it's not coming across as her saying the weight just fluctuates. She eats over 500g carbs per day or something, so if she eats less one day it's probably all water weight

Reactions: 2
She says it in the context of her having to eat tons and tons to keep her weight and one day of eating less and she dropped that much weight. So it's not coming across as her saying the weight just fluctuates. She eats over 500g carbs per day or something, so if she eats less one day it's probably all water weight
Yes most likely is water weight however everyone has water weight and it fluctuates due to a variety of things. I suppose it’s just how you interpret it.

So you find it funny that vile comments have reduced her to tears?
Who said anything about being reduced to tears?! I'd hate to get these comments too but as an influencer you're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea and that's just part of the risk with putting your life online.

Who said anything about being reduced to tears?! I'd hate to get these comments too but as an influencer you're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea and that's just part of the risk with putting your life online.
Ah, just saw her latest stories where she's crying. My mistake. I still think it's just part and parcel of being influencer though, some people will like you, some won't. Can't please everyone unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yeah to be fair there are some influencers that in my opinion kinda deserve some of the backlash they get cause they seem like awful people, are hypocritical, make money in shady ways by selling lies, promote unhealthy things etc but GLJ isn't too bad so the thread is a bit more of a gossip one. shouldn't reduce people to tears because of the comments and people should try being nicer I guess but that's unfortunately the reality of being in public eye, always has been and always will be. The solution to that is not reading what people are saying about you and growing a bit of thick skin.

Reactions: 5
I actually really like G. I find her really honest about her journey and hardworking...a young girl just doing her thing....not like some of these bams out there 😤

Some people can not take any criticism at all 🙄
No one is telling her to read this site and not all comments are bad either.

if your gonna put yourself out there people will talk.

no one is bullying her or sending her DM’s

Reactions: 4
I just really don't understand WHY she got them done. Peer pressure?

Ok, so I was seriously thinking about getting my top lip done, but after seeing G's and the above lip shadow/moustashe after just 0.5ml I'm not so sure anymore.
Pls embrace your natural, beautiful lips! Spend the money on some cute clothes or a weekend away somewhere instead!

Ok, so I was seriously thinking about getting my top lip done, but after seeing G's and the above lip shadow/moustashe after just 0.5ml I'm not so sure anymore.
I think the shadow thing is hard to avoid so if it bothers you then don't do it. Hers is pretty bad though, I got 1ml and mine is way less visible but it still there slightly and it pisses me of, it's exactly the look I didn't want and I went to someone good to get it done 😅

I just really don't understand WHY she got them done. Peer pressure?

Pls embrace your natural, beautiful lips! Spend the money on some cute clothes or a weekend away somewhere instead!
That's not even the first time she got it though, she said she's had it before

If you don't like the look, I wouldn't risk getting them done. Migration is a real thing and I've heard getting it dissolved is super painful

Reactions: 1
Coming on here to say nothing other than the fact that it annoys me how she can eat so many cals on the daily and loves to flaunt in on social media because she knows it gets the engagement too.
Regards, my salty self.

• Haha
Why does Harv always pull this stupid face? Once, fine, but all these pics in the last 7 hours im sick of seeing it now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Coming on here to say nothing other than the fact that it annoys me how she can eat so many cals on the daily and loves to flaunt in on social media because she knows it gets the engagement too.
Regards, my salty self.
I hear ya! Just watched her latest video and she says "I don't need to even worry about tracking my meal out with friends tonight as my calorie allowance is so high. I've allowed 1500cals for the meal out tonight".

I know you need to eat to grow, but is she really training that hard?! Haven't seen her in the gym forever (unless of course she's just not filming it).

🤬🤬

Regards, my salty self.
Also, her carb intake is set so high that she has to use cyclic dextrin otherwise she struggles to meet her targets. Wish I had that problem 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does Harv always pull this stupid face? Once, fine, but all these pics in the last 7 hours im sick of seeing it now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I hear ya! Just watched her latest video and she says "I don't need to even worry about tracking my meal out with friends tonight as my calorie allowance is so high. I've allowed 1500cals for the meal out tonight".

I know you need to eat to grow, but is she really training that hard?! Haven't seen her in the gym forever (unless of course she's just not filming it).

🤬🤬

Also, her carb intake is set so high that she has to use cyclic dextrin otherwise she struggles to meet her targets. Wish I had that problem 🤣
THANK GOD SOMEONE MENTIONED THOSE STUPID FACES HE PULLS!!! What on earth is all that about?! I cringe for him every time he does it and constantly tensing in pics.. have a day off hun

• Heart
surprise, surprise, the home gym is an ad.

G doing ads doesn't massively bother me because she doesn't do many outside of MP and NVGTN, but the lack of transparency pisses me off.

Reactions: 6