GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's normally known as lying.
THIS. It's quite obvious these days that people claiming to be on high calories/macros get more engagement and interest, both beneficial for her following and business so of course she's going to say she's eating 4628405739 calories a day.

Reactions: 3
has she made clown shoes and orange her personality trait? wtf is this
Don't get me wrong, I love a utility boot, a chunky boot, any kind of boot really, but they don't go with everything. I'd wear these with tights and a skirt, with a leather jacket or something. They do not go with that outfit at all!

Same thing with those Balenciaga trainers. They do not go with those bootcut jeans she wears, she just ends up looking like she's had to quickly put some shoes on to help her mum bring the food shopping in.

This is a problem I have with G. Spending stupid money on designer shoes/bags and wearing them with every outfit to boast about them.

However, orange really suits her. I was the same with red at one point.

Don't get me wrong, I love a utility boot, a chunky boot, any kind of boot really, but they don't go with everything. I'd wear these with tights and a skirt, with a leather jacket or something. They do not go with that outfit at all!

Same thing with those Balenciaga trainers. They do not go with those bootcut jeans she wears, she just ends up looking like she's had to quickly put some shoes on to help her mum bring the food shopping in.

This is a problem I have with G. Spending stupid money on designer shoes/bags and wearing them with every outfit to boast about them.

However, orange really suits her. I was the same with red at one point.
Not sure if it has much of a difference but the boots she bought are men's as she has larger feet :/ She should take the money she spends on designer shite that will go out of style in months and get a stylist for a bit who can teach her how to dress like a normal human lol

Not sure if it has much of a difference but the boots she bought are men's as she has larger feet :/ She should take the money she spends on designer shite that will go out of style in months and get a stylist for a bit who can teach her how to dress like a normal human lol
Yeah I imagine she's a similar shoe size to me. Didn't she only buy the men's ones because the womens' weren't in stock? I'm not sure how different the men's and womens' are tbh. But dressy top and casual bottom just looks odd.

Yeah I imagine she's a similar shoe size to me. Didn't she only buy the men's ones because the womens' weren't in stock? I'm not sure how different the men's and womens' are tbh. But dressy top and casual bottom just looks odd.
Yes, sorry should have worded that better. Think she's a 7/8 and got the men's versions (women's were sold out) and she was saying on her story there's NOOOO DIFFERENCE

Reactions: 1
Omg I've literally just watched her latest vlog obviously, and I would literally recommend listening to it as a podcast obviously as it's literally a sit down chat so obviously you could do things around the house obviously while you listen, literally.

She HAS to either start using those two words in the right context OR just stop saying them altogether 🤦🏼‍♀️