GLJ Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to talk about that home gym.
I hate influencer marketing.
She just GETS hundreds/thousands of pounds of gym equipment just cause she has lots of followers??
Then she had the cheek in her reel to say she was PROUD of her gym? PROUD?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR IT? Nothing. Absolutley nothing.
Im not even jealous, i have my own home gym. But i bloody paid for it. Pisses me off that these people just get everything handed to them on a plate. duck off Georgia.

Reactions: 11
Two days after the home gym installation and she's back in a commercial gym......🤣 I guess the weights at home aren't heavy enough for her..... Not really fit for purpose this home gym then is it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She said she was gonna go to normal gym 1-2 times a week to use leg press and something else, hack squat or something

Latest calorie update: 3875 per day, of which 600grams are carbs! Is she really training THAT hard/intensely to need this?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 1
GEORGIA, your MP, NVGTN and home gym stories and grid posts NEED TO BE MARKED AS ADS

This close to reporting her to ASA.

Reactions: 4
I still believe she may fake being on such high calories because she knows it makes her engagement high.
Pretty smart tbh if she is, but so, so wrong.

Edited to add that I think Fit to Lift does this as well. A lot of the FDOE pics are bars in wrappers and that's usually a red flag (and it's them just trying to advertise something like a protein bar).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello me again.
Not a fan of GLJ in general but tbh good on her for making the decision to stop competing and just live her life. I imagine she must have felt a lot of pressure to continue competing (not just online, I think her Mum competes too) but it's clearly not want her heart wanted.
She's only 20, competing is expensive AF, girl go live your life.

Reactions: 5
Hello me again.
Not a fan of GLJ in general but tbh good on her for making the decision to stop competing and just live her life. I imagine she must have felt a lot of pressure to continue competing (not just online, I think her Mum competes too) but it's clearly not want her heart wanted.
She's only 20, competing is expensive AF, girl go live your life.
I'm happy for her in that respect, although to make a big song and dance of it was a bit weird. She's just not going to compete. Did it really warrant a grid post, a vlog and a million stories from her and Harv?

Also, looks like my ASA complaint worked.
Notice how everything is AD now?

Reactions: 4
I'm happy for her in that respect, although to make a big song and dance of it was a bit weird. She's just not going to compete. Did it really warrant a grid post, a vlog and a million stories from her and Harv?

Oh didn't you know? The whole world revolves around her 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Not everything though I don’t think? Or am I not seeing it cos she’s being sly and hiding it 😂 Any times she’s wearing anything MP/AYBL should be add. Anything from her gym. Shes actually a walking ad eh 🥲

Not everything though I don’t think? Or am I not seeing it cos she’s being sly and hiding it 😂 Any times she’s wearing anything MP/AYBL should be add. Anything from her gym. Shes actually a walking ad eh 🥲
I've seen the ad marked on stories for MP, her home gym, a couple of other gymwear stories and her youtube FDOE.