Glastonbury 2023 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here, I think it’s really dodgy that they shut the sale down exactly an hour in to it, some people saying it’s cos they’ve kept lots back for resale cos of the registration f up, we can only hope!
Or I’m telling myself it’s about time they had a muddy year, we can just stay at home and be smug!
I don’t know whether to try in the resale or just go to a different festival. They need to do a ballot system tbh but as long as they’re selling out, they don’t really care who got a ticket and who didn’t.

I don’t know whether to try in the resale or just go to a different festival. They need to do a ballot system tbh but as long as they’re selling out, they don’t really care who got a ticket and who didn’t.
The problem with the resale is that as well as you having to endure that crap all over again it’s not till mid April so you can’t plan.
Different festival is probably a better plan but nothing gets close to watching the sun set from Pennards Hill!

Kendal calling - it’s like a mini glasto!

Reactions: 1
This is our first choice! Never been before - we plan on taking our kids and heard it’s a good family festival.
It is, I can’t wait to go again next year. You’ll love it, especially with kids. Victorious is another great festival for families, but camping is off site so not as easy as Kendal.

• Heart
It’s going to be Dua and Coldplay for sure, from a friend in the know. Third spot (rumoured to be Madonna) is up for grabs. The Killers could turn up in a Foo Fighters style way?

It’s going to be Dua and Coldplay for sure, from a friend in the know. Third spot (rumoured to be Madonna) is up for grabs. The Killers could turn up in a Foo Fighters style way?
Would Madonna do the legends slot instead?

No way, for Madonna I think it’s headline or nothing. She’s super expensive apparently so you’d want to put her as a headliner wouldn’t you 😂
I did think that she’s still releasing music so would only take the headliner slot but no denying she’s a legend so just a thought.

I can’t believe it’s Coldplay AGAIN.

If it’s Dua Lipa, Coldplay and Madonna then I don’t think I’d have gone to see any of them! Bit gutted Gerry Cinnamon is doing the festival circuit this summer because I’m assuming he will be at Glasto and that would be amazing!

We went ahead and booked it too! Any idea when they release their line up?
This year it was Jan 25th, so I expect it to be similar next year.

I’m really lucky I got Glasto tickets this year but I will still be at Kendal, it’s the best!

From someone who lives locally Glastonbury was fab in the 90’s but unfortunately they’ve got too greedy and the ticketing system is a farce! Michael eavis has handed it off to his daughter and she’s not very nice. Her 2 brothers always had the funds from the merchandising but she’s now cut them out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From someone who lives locally Glastonbury was fab in the 90’s but unfortunately they’ve got too greedy and the ticketing system is a farce! Michael eavis has handed it off to his daughter and she’s not very nice. Her 2 brothers always had the funds from the merchandising but she’s now cut them out.
I remember just rocking up to the local record shop to buy my tickets in the 90s, no ballot or queues.

I remember just rocking up to the local record shop to buy my tickets in the 90s, no ballot or queues.
Me too, carried on going until about 2013 or something like that and then decided I'd rather go to 2 or 3 smaller ones for the same price. Rarely used to watch the headliners even when I did go though, almost always better stuff on elsewhere but you'd never know that from the TV coverage