Glastonbury 2023 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think TS is ruled out as she’s busy. Heard them mention Madonna on Radio 2 earlier. Nick Grimshaw thinks maybe Cher…that would be amazing!!
---
Actually, I see Liam Gallagher is touring next year, you don't think it would be him do you? or he could persuade Noel to get back together for one gig?
Imagine! I saw Oasis in 2009 at Slane, amazing gig. I don’t think it’s their time yet. Gotta drag this out for at least 20 years for the dramatics lol so maybe 2029/2030?!

Reactions: 2
Could Dolly do it? 🤔
i don’t think she would again after how well her legends set went a few years back - she won’t top that in a glasto sense!

i’m gonna say it’s either beyoncé as a weekend headliner or, as said amazingly above, cher in the sunday legends slot. she’s one of the few big legends left to do it and what a set it would be.

Reactions: 1
Beyoncé headlined in 2010 so not sure it’d be her again.
---
Cher would be amazing 😍

Beyoncé headlined in 2010 so not sure it’d be her again.
she did, but she was only a few solo albums in at that point and her whole production (and material) has hugely evolved since then. i could see it, especially after how well her cochaella weekend went. she’s even more famous than she was when she did glasto first time around.

I'd love it to be Cher or Madonna 🤩

I hope it's not just hype like when Elton John had special guests last year, and names like Britney, Kiki Dee, Dua Lipa were being thrown about, and it ended up being mostly unknown singers :cautious::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
2024 Ticket Sales pushed back 2 weeks after some massive feck up where they asked people to check/confirm their registrations, but then went and deleted them.

What a disappointing set of headliners! Not interested in any of them.

Still trying for tickets and hoping the line up has better acts!

What a disappointing set of headliners! Not interested in any of them.

Still trying for tickets and hoping the line up has better acts!
The crapper the headliners means all the better to be able to avoid the crush that is the Pyramid field! Fingers crossed you (and I get tickets) and hopefully see you on the barrier at Woodsies for the good stuff!

The crapper the headliners means all the better to be able to avoid the crush that is the Pyramid field! Fingers crossed you (and I get tickets) and hopefully see you on the barrier at Woodsies for the good stuff!
Exactly what I’ve said to my husband! We’re hoping to take the kids (for now…might change our minds 🤣) and it means we don’t have to face the pyramid crowds. Good luck!!

Disappointed in this line up too…we have Coldplay tickets for September 2024…Dua Lipa is of zero interest to me and (perhaps controversially) I think Madonna is past her best 😬

We tried. We failed. 😢
Same here, I think it’s really dodgy that they shut the sale down exactly an hour in to it, some people saying it’s cos they’ve kept lots back for resale cos of the registration f up, we can only hope!
Or I’m telling myself it’s about time they had a muddy year, we can just stay at home and be smug!