Glastonbury 2023 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe we have finished talking about music 🤣

Anyway, I've still got Fatboy Slim to catch up on

Reactions: 1
Or maybe we have finished talking about music 🤣

Anyway, I've still got Fatboy Slim to catch up on
Haven’t watched him myself yet, still can’t bring myself to watch guns n roses even just to see how bad it was 🤣🤣

Haven’t watched him myself yet, still can’t bring myself to watch guns n roses even just to see how bad it was 🤣🤣
I've seen people post who have seen them since, who have said that they were fantastic. I wonder if they sounded better if you were there rather than through the BBC?

Thanks to whoever suggested watching The Hu on the last thread....Mongolian folk metal is now life. 🤘

I don't know if it was mentioned on the last thread but I feel a bit sorry for Sophie Ellis Bextor because the BBC did film her set . She's got a new album out too, I bet she's secretly fuming about it.

Reactions: 5
As a 14 year old GnR were my favourite band, they just don't do it for me at nearly 50 🤣🤣

I wished I'd watched Lana del Ray rather than GnR, her set isn't on iplayer either, mind she was a bit of a prick being half an hour late due to her hair, I hate tardiness, it's not like she didn't have the dates and times well in advance.
Bit gutted I missed Sophie E-B too.
The coverage was all over the shop on the red button.
The BBC are tit really, such an outdated concept /set up, but I guess thats another thread. 😂

Reactions: 5
I know this is a Glasto 2023 thread, but Taylor Swift’s additional U.K. dates means she’s definitely not heading to the festival next year. God I’d of put my house on that being the case!!

Reactions: 4
My dream headliners...they would never make the Pyramid Stage but I would love Smashing Pumpkins to headline the Other Stage on the Saturday.

Pixies on the Friday. A crowd-pleasing set from The Killers or The Strokes on the Sunday.

Reactions: 3
Bumping this for all the hype today about the ‘huge American act’ potentially booking to headline next year…who do we think? 🤔

Actually, I see Liam Gallagher is touring next year, you don't think it would be him do you? or he could persuade Noel to get back together for one gig?