Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never going to the clean and tidy ! Why because she doesn’t clean let alone shine give over scumsana you knew you all along and you could have let a real home account have your place ! I see half of the shine squad have dropped out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting to see where this holiday “for the boys birthdays” will be. Somewhere they want to go? Or a random 24 hour trip to Switzerland again, with most of it spent in the car 🙄

Reactions: 14
I bet the ones going are breathing a big sigh of relief 😂😂
Im sure they will be having a good laugh at her expense.
Manager won’t be happy 😊

Reactions: 5
I thought she was on the loo in the 1st video. She seemed out of it rather than sleepy.

387780343_333843799192866_8530962709660667019_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she really going somewhere? Or will she just upload a load of images from Google which we know is something she likes to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s still at home drinking her scummy coffee. She could have gone to the Clean and Tidy show at least yesterday then?! She hasn’t been doing anything other than scrolling her phone and sharing videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s still at home drinking her scummy coffee. She could have gone to the Clean and Tidy show at least yesterday then?! She hasn’t been doing anything other than scrolling her phone and sharing videos 😂
Bossman hasn’t posted anything either so have they gone away or not? Haven’t the boys got another week till half term? On Friday she said she was so busy packing etc and now she’s lazing in bed. They should be on one of their mammoth drives round Switzerland by now, surely 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bossman hasn’t posted anything either so have they gone away or not? Haven’t the boys got another week till half term? On Friday she said she was so busy packing etc and now she’s lazing in bed. They should be on one of their mammoth drives round Switzerland by now, surely 🤔
I bet it’s somewhere a couple of hours drive and they staying in a premier inn with the family. I seem to remember a big family meal in a premier inn room with all the family eating their food from all the dishes and pans on the bed 😂😂😂😂
I love the big family outings side of her culture and we do that remotely as well but the feeding of the 5000 off the bed was a bit weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tiniest Hinch tag did I ever see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
STILL not away on holiday then despite announcing it Friday. She could have gone to the cleaning show after all! More than likely Bossman forbid her and wouldn't give her his credit card, or she was pissed off she didn't get a freebie ticket. Oh poor Afsana, such a lame excuse that Bossman booked a holiday that you ain't even gone on yet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231015_135858_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Afsana really think you get fresh bedding from spraying it 🤢 she probably changes the bed every 6 months and gives it the odd spray to 'freshen' it up 🤢 she really is Grim by name, Grim by nature

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I bet it’s somewhere a couple of hours drive and they staying in a premier inn with the family. I seem to remember a big family meal in a premier inn room with all the family eating their food from all the dishes and pans on the bed 😂😂😂😂
I love the big family outings side of her culture and we do that remotely as well but the feeding of the 5000 off the bed was a bit weird 😂
That was so funny! Gigantic pans of food on the desk and beds in the premier inn while hundreds of them lined up to get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Afsana really think you get fresh bedding from spraying it 🤢 she probably changes the bed every 6 months and gives it the odd spray to 'freshen' it up 🤢 she really is Grim by name, Grim by nature
Knowing her she’ll be thinking she’s literally in bed with Hunch 🤮😂
---
That was so funny! Gigantic pans of food on the desk and beds in the premier inn while hundreds of them lined up to get it 😂
Seriously?

Reactions: 3
Lol it’s funny because the kids aren’t on half term yet so she’s pulling her kids out early a week before

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.