Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teddy bear fleece blankets and dressing gown are all worn, lumpy and look like they got mange so she’s blurring to hide all the shite. It looks soooooo dated
All the Hinch huns have ditched the grey, she's just started to decorate with it. She's got a good size living room, it could look so nice bit it looks cold and depressing. Don't start me on the no heating bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll have to steal Bossmans credit card & go on a Hinch-esque bot buying spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh poor Afsana, being woken up by her children on a Saturday morning. Get a bleeping grip you stupid twit. No need to shout. Just so much aggression in that post.

Screenshot_20231007_172926_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Afsana you look an absolute idiot with those oversized glasses. Looks like you've got 2 tvs stuck on your bonce. Imagine seeing her out in the street with those on, I'd piss myself laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231008_150541_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She CANNOT be serious. I howled out laughing when I went on her stories. Looks like fancy dress oversized glasses.

IMG_2847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched her stories for about 4 months, why does she speak exactly like Sophie now? I think she needs help, she didn't used to speak like that. Hinch doesn't even do that many speaking stories to be able to perfect that level of impersonation...oh my god... she's trying to be an Aldi Doop of Mrs Hinch... her transformation is almost complete!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw the posts about the sunglasses, and I thought “how bad can they possibly be?” Then I kept scrolling and there they were… it’s really cheered me up truth be told. Never change Grim x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where does one even buy glasses that big?! Is she trying to make out she’s a tiny little waif now and so her glasses look massive (see also CleanAndGleamIt - size six and makes sure EVERYONE knows it. She also wears ridiculously massive glasses to emphasise her tininess.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No words needed
duck off .. no way man . Is she mocking us😂.
Those things on the side of them look like door hinges 👀😂
---
I haven't watched her stories for about 4 months, why does she speak exactly like Sophie now? I think she needs help, she didn't used to speak like that. Hinch doesn't even do that many speaking stories to be able to perfect that level of impersonation...oh my god... she's trying to be an Aldi Doop of Mrs Hinch... her transformation is almost complete!
Wish version ☺
---
Grim Fanny’s new profile pic 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she bought them on Shein too 😂 She can’t even get away with them at least being designer. Why are they all full of hair stuck to them too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.