Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some primary schools having two weeks half term so Isa could be off this week. Haven’t heard of any secondary school kids being off this week tho.

Reactions: 1
There are some primary schools having two weeks half term so Isa could be off this week. Haven’t heard of any secondary school kids being off this week tho.
Never ever heard of uk having two weeks off primary or secondary I work in the sector lol

Never ever heard of uk having two weeks off primary or secondary I work in the sector lol
My neighbours granddaughter is currently on her first week of two. Her school is stopping it after this half term though and bringing back in line with the “normal” pattern. She’s Cambridgeshire way

A a econdary in my area has 2 weeks, they have slightly longer lessons to get the extra week

Reactions: 2
What a lovely activity for the birthday boys! They were nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 2
Just got to get this off my chest -
Am I the only one really agitated at the way she is posting luxury holiday shots intermingled with conflict pictures? That last little boy shot is heartbreaking and she is really getting on my nerves.
Apologies if it's just me.

Reactions: 25
Oh duck off does that poor child look like her feral crotch fruit.
---
Am I the only one really agitated at the way she is posting luxury holiday shots intermingled with conflict pictures? That last little boy shot is heartbreaking and she is really getting on my nerves.
Nah it’s not just you. It’s lacking any sort of social awareness, and she’s in my view trying to find a way to make this horrific situation about her 😡

Reactions: 12
My thoughts too. It's like she's tone deaf and it's all me, me, me. She's learnt that from her Matriach Hinch. Horrid woman she is. Both of them are infact.
---
I see Makdad is in Turkey on holiday too 🤣
Can I have a bingo on that please?! Called it a few days ago haha.
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Bet they haven't gone on their own, they will have gone with some other tag-ons like they always do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bossman's Facebook. Feral Isa certainly didn't look happy judging by the scowl on his face. Covered their faces but if you go to BMs fb you will see it.
She looks wider there than in her own pics. Why does she filter herself so much? She’s not fat, she’s not ugly, but she filters herself so much that she doesn’t actually look like herself.
But then her idol Hinch does exactly the same, so I suppose it’s just yet another aspect of the hero worship

Reactions: 7
She looks wider there than in her own pics. Why does she filter herself so much? She’s not fat, she’s not ugly, but she filters herself so much that she doesn’t actually look like herself.
But then her idol Hinch does exactly the same, so I suppose it’s just yet another aspect of the hero worship
She’s ugly on the inside though 😉

Reactions: 10
And they’re coming home. So what was that? 4 full days? Hardly enough time to relax and settle in. Have they ever had a holiday longer than a few days?

Reactions: 9
And they’re coming home. So what was that? 4 full days? Hardly enough time to relax and settle in. Have they ever had a holiday longer than a few days?
Yeah, I said she would be in her own bed Thursday night, I was wrong but she is in it Friday night 😆 I see no point in these short holidays, what's the point of going on a 4 hour flight plus all the other travelling time for a few days?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.