Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes!
I’ve even found the pics to prove it 😂😂
I can’t believe this happened!! Food on the bed?! Where did they sit and eat it all. Absolutely mental behaviour tbh. Most premier inns etc you can actually book a conference room as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I had a burner account I'd be tempted to message and say, "thought you were going on holiday and that's why you couldn't attend the Clean & Tidy show at the weekend? You haven't even gone away yet and wasted your time at home, so what stopped you from going?" 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_8011.jpeg

Well… off to Turkey!
Reckon they’ll be staying at Stacey’s hotel she got for ‘only’ £4k….. (!)
But the boys must have been taken out of school a week early???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jessie get your teeth done and lipo suction then you can stop being so fake with filters tit did I just say that out loud yes I did cuz I’m a plus size and I m confident

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lives 20 mins from Gatwick yet flies from Luton (I'm guessing because the flights were cheaper). When will she be back I wonder, is this an overnight visit or has Bossman pushed the boat out to pay for a 72 hour holiday?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that indeed is a face of "guilt eating me up". I'm glad I reminded you the other day about your previous love of Palestine, you hadn't mentioned anything till I wrote it on here. She'll be back in her "fresh" bed at home by Thursday night
She’s disgusting. She should be keeping her mouth shut. What an ugly ugly person.
I would say she’ll be back after a week as let’s face it, it’s only an all inclusive package hol - cheap out of season and in school time.

Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting. She should be keeping her mouth shut. What an ugly ugly person.
I would say she’ll be back after a week as let’s face it, it’s only an all inclusive package hol - cheap out of season and in school time.
It doesn't even look like the boys are with them? Some unfortunate soul has the trouble of looking after the feral children

• Haha
It doesn't even look like the boys are with them? Some unfortunate soul has the trouble of looking after the feral children
I don’t reckon the kids are with them either.
I’m sure she will address this for us sooner or later 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t reckon the kids are with them either.
I’m sure she will address this for us sooner or later 😀
That’d be about right. A holiday that was booked as a birthday treat for the boys. Doesn’t take the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously reading here whilst sitting by the pool - brat child just nicked her ice cream.

• Haha
It’s probably just his own ice cream. She always make out like he steals her food. She such a martyr you know!

Hi Jessie ! Does the school know you’re in turkey ? Boss lady can Surley pay for a week during half term as your not so broke or are you

Reactions: 8
I see Jessie’s jumped from 26k to 26.4 Jessie buying followers is the same as Jessie paying to see Mrs hinch 🫢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.