Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaatttt???!!!! What the hell does she need a manager for? What are they managing? Her scummy coffee posts each morning? The posts of her grubby, dummy using child? Boomerangs of her stirring onions? She doesn’t post much else!
I went onto their website. She has to pay to be “managed” by them.
how incredibly sad.
This looks like such a scam :ROFLMAO:
Dodgy website riddled with bad English as well. perfect for her!

Reactions: 14
Bonkers isn’t it? Clearly some yummy mummy boss babe type who’s running a “management company” from her kitchen table. Basically Grim & co spend £25 and get a list of social media rules to live by. And they can splash out an extra tenner on a pink cup with the company name on if they’re feeling flush.
what is Grim going to do with all this new found social media clout that comes from signing with such a prestigious company? Hinch, watch out, Grim is now not only one of your best bubz 4eva, she’s direct competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whaaaatttt???!!!! What the hell does she need a manager for? What are they managing? Her scummy coffee posts each morning? The posts of her grubby, dummy using child? Boomerangs of her stirring onions? She doesn’t post much else!
how incredibly sad.
What the duck is this nonsense 😂

If she has tend management will her content be less … I don’t have a word for what she posts. I don’t think one exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funniest thing I’ve seen for a long time 😂😂😂
I too went and had a look. It’s like an online shop 😂😂😂 that’s seriously sad but I love it all the same for the entertainment 😂😂😂😂
Maybe she should pay for some parenting management ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is this nonsense 😂

If she has tend management will her content be less … I don’t have a word for what she posts. I don’t think one exists.
The word you are searching for is “tit”. “Will her content be less…tit
No. It won’t be.
---
Big company then 🤭
All the accounts that seem to have signed up are wannabe Hinchers
I’m loving this. I can’t wait for her new “managed” content.
does she really believe that by paying some no mark 25 quid she’s suddenly going to be raking in the commissions and freebies?
deluded cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First thing I noticed was the spelling and the second was that you have to pay them to manage you, third was the amount of followers. Speaks volumes about the kind of operation it is. Afsanas problem is that she wants to be Hinch and her unique selling point is her heritage and everything that goes with it. That would make her stand out and that would give her account the identity that it needs, but she won’t do that, which is sad.

First thing I noticed was the spelling and the second was that you have to pay them to manage you, third was the amount of followers. Speaks volumes about the kind of operation it is. Afsanas problem is that she wants to be Hinch and her unique selling point is her heritage and everything that goes with it. That would make her stand out and that would give her account the identity that it needs, but she won’t do that, which is sad.
she won't do that because she's so desperate to be a hun, but she's so bad at faking it it's embarassing. Surprised she hasn't bought herself a blue tick yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Management 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Get fucked you absolute weapon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Manage what? This will be on par with the major ‘rebrand’ she had

• Haha
I AM DECEASED 😵🤣
What the actual duck? So these sad no marks pay some grifter £25 to learn the secrets of being an influencer? I am lost for words. If she had half a brain she would be showing her culture, all the house Reno content she could have had (although everything seems to have been done on the cheap so maybe not), cooking, all sorts of stuff, yet all she does is show a coffee cup and a feral kid. And occasionally what she’s spunked her money on in tit shops. How she thinks a “management” company will help her is beyond me. Can’t wait to see what changes though.

Attachments

• Haha
I AM DECEASED 😵🤣
What the actual duck? So these sad no marks pay some grifter £25 to learn the secrets of being an influencer? I am lost for words. If she had half a brain she would be showing her culture, all the house Reno content she could have had (although everything seems to have been done on the cheap so maybe not), cooking, all sorts of stuff, yet all she does is show a coffee cup and a feral kid. And occasionally what she’s spunked her money on in tit shops. How she thinks a “management” company will help her is beyond me. Can’t wait to see what changes though.
I wonder how often they have to pay the fees? It will be great fun now watching to see if her content changes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So experienced in social media, and making it dynamic and engaging that they use white font on a pale pink background, rendering it practically unreadable.

Righty ho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The word you are searching for is “tit”. “Will her content be less…tit
No. It won’t be.
---

I’m loving this. I can’t wait for her new “managed” content.
does she really believe that by paying some no mark 25 quid she’s suddenly going to be raking in the commissions and freebies?
deluded cow.
See I feel she surpasses even the word tit 😂
---
I see Lucy has signed up too, and I’m reliving Glamvent in my head all over again 😁
---
Her bolognaise has really offended me. There is literally no meat or veg there. It just looks like pasta with a crappy thin sauce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Y
---
I see Lucy has signed up too, and I’m reliving Glamvent in my head all over again 😁
---
Her bolognaise has really offended me. There is literally no meat or veg there. It just looks like pasta with a crappy thin sauce.
Yes, She is worse than “tit”. I’ll give you that.
that madwoman Welsh Spring Gleam has signed up too. Expect to see a heavy rotation of follow trains from all the Peake Huns in the near future

Reactions: 8
---
---
Glamvent will live rent free in my head for as long as I live. It was horrifically glorious! The build up to it, the promises of how much it was all worth, the declaration it was ‘too good for the charity shop’ the fellow Hun ‘winning it’, then the daily unwrapping of another tit or out of date piece of crap, Lucy doing her best to be enthusiastic then throwing said item back in the crusty box and then just the dwindling off at the end so we didn’t even get to see the finale! Good times lads, good times 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Glamvent will live rent free in my head for as long as I live. It was horrifically glorious! The build up to it, the promises of how much it was all worth, the declaration it was ‘too good for the charity shop’ the fellow Hun ‘winning it’, then the daily unwrapping of another tit or out of date piece of crap, Lucy doing her best to be enthusiastic then throwing said item back in the crusty box and then just the dwindling off at the end so we didn’t even get to see the finale! Good times lads, good times 😻
It was fantastic wasn’t it? I love the fact that by the end Lucy was just SO over it all. I wonder if any tit went down behind the scenes or if Grim realised how tit it all was & kept quiet

• Haha
w
It was fantastic wasn’t it? I love the fact that by the end Lucy was just SO over it all. I wonder if any tit went down behind the scenes or if Grim realised how tit it all was & kept quiet
One of my favourite things was the out of date crusty old packaging bottle of something from boots naturals. And she went on about it containing a ‘device’, all excited and bigging it up and it was a face cleaning thing from aldi! Honestly if you didn’t see it unfold you would t believe just how iconically tit it actually was. It was bleeping brilliant! 😂

• Haha
w
One of my favourite things was the out of date crusty old packaging bottle of something from boots naturals. And she went on about it containing a ‘device’, all excited and bigging it up and it was a face cleaning thing from aldi! Honestly if you didn’t see it unfold you would t believe just how iconically tit it actually was. It was bleeping brilliant! 😂
It was good times on Tattle for those few weeks.

Reactions: 6
how incredibly sad.
Well she did pay to "see" her best friend Hinch, should we expect anything less. Just shows how desperate she is to be noticed. Highly embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.