Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the grim fanny fashion shows of the past šŸ˜‚

I know she obviously takes all of it back, but I know when I worked for Tesco around a million years ago that we tracked returners and if it was felt someone was returning things excessively theyā€™d eventually be refused. Not sure if this is still a policy or something other stores do.

I remember someone who used fake Ā£50 notes to buy things and get a refund to get real money. Iā€™ve supervised people at work who have done similar.

I donā€™t know sheā€™s just so bloody odd. Nothing ever rings true with her spending.
I can remember when she would go round Primark filming and then got cross because the security guard kept following her. Probably because she was a serial refunder šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I can remember when she would go round Primark filming and then got cross because the security guard kept following her. Probably because she was a serial refunder šŸ™„
Oh that was awful when she was showing him and saying he was racially profiling her. He was following her cos she was recording everything and acting suspicious šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 9
I think when sheā€™s doing her ā€˜boss ladyā€™ chores and is oh so busy that sheā€™s actually travelling around to different Primarks and supermarkets so sheā€™s not always returning her stuff to the same one.

• Haha
Itā€™s a pretty known method used by shoplifters to show others whatā€™s available, looking at security etc. so I think he fairly assumed she was a potential threat.

Sheā€™s a tit.

Mr Isa with the ā€˜Just eatā€™ pen. Do you use that when youā€™re making your deliveries #bosslady Afsana šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video of the feral Isa stealing a bit of wedding cake BEFORE the bride & groom had cut it! Why on earth would she film that rather than stopping the badly behaved little git? If that was my wedding cake being ruined Iā€™d be livid!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That video of the feral Isa stealing a bit of wedding cake BEFORE the bride & groom had cut it! Why on earth would she film that rather than stopping the badly behaved little git? If that was my wedding cake being ruined Iā€™d be livid!
Just watched it on iganony. Wow, she allowed him to do it just for content. She probably gave him the spoon. There was no ā€˜catchingā€™ him, he was looking at her from the start.
As for ā€˜everyone thought it was funny and they all joined in with spoonsā€™ yeah, I bet šŸ¤„
Iā€™d have asked them to leave if it was my wedding! That child will horrendous as he gets older.

Reactions: 11
She said nothing and he stood there staring at her and then stuck the spoon that had just been in his germy gob back in the cake for more. Itā€™s not funny and heā€™s definitely not cute or funny šŸ˜”

• Sick
She 100% told him to do that to the cake! Iā€™d be bleeping fuming if that was my wedding and he put his germy spoon into an expensive cake and then went back for more. Itā€™s not cute and he should know thatā€™s not allowed but obviously has tit parenting.
Imagine telling your child to do that just for some video on insta!
I probably would have told the whole family to leave the wedding if that was me šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Sheā€™s a twit, if it was my wedding Iā€™d have called her out for the kid being feral in front of everyone. Poor parenting skills in that family & clear lack of respect for the bride & groom too

Um that was so set up with the cake. I mean, why film him going up to it with a spoon? She knew damn well what he was going to do so why didn't she stop him? Yanno, be a parent for once and discipline your feral brat.
Ah yes, it's because she was encouraging him to do it but we couldn't hear because she put the Pink Panther theme over the top of it. And it's content for her sheep. bleeping pleb.

Reactions: 13
That kid knocks me sick, like I literally feel like Iā€™m gonna heave every time she posts about him.

Thereā€™s absolutely nothing appealing or cute about him at all is there, he mostly looks like his teeth need a good clean, he needs a haircut, his nails trimmed, and a long soak in a dettol bath.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And to top it off, thereā€™s the feral brat with his feet up on the chairs. Good luck with him Afsana, youā€™re always getting him to play up to the camera because you think itā€™s funny but I donā€™t think school will see it like that. Has he got rid of that dummy yet šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s been a video doing the rounds of a much younger looking child doing the same thing (and being slammed for the person behind the camera not stopping it Immediately). I hope to god she hasnā€™t done it for viewsā€¦.

Reactions: 6
Dear god, must your child always be such an ill mannered brat???

I know you shouldn't comment on someone's children etc but that boy is just so irritating. I mean, apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all that, he is clearly his mother's child šŸ™„

She's really trying to make naughty "Mr Isa" a thing isn't she? Teach that boy some manners, Afsana and take his dummy away for goodness sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's really trying to make naughty "Mr Isa" a thing isn't she? Teach that boy some manners, Afsana and take his dummy away for goodness sake.
That would mean actually parenting her feral child when clearly she's too busy swanning about home bargains and primark being a "bosslady"

Reactions: 8
Whaaaatttt???!!!! What the hell does she need a manager for? What are they managing? Her scummy coffee posts each morning? The posts of her grubby, dummy using child? Boomerangs of her stirring onions? She doesnā€™t post much else!
I went onto their website. She has to pay to be ā€œmanagedā€ by them.
how incredibly sad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.