Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they own it. It’s probably a time share where they get 2 days a year 😂😂😂
She would defo have boasted about it by now if they did! It’s just like saying ‘this is our home for the week’ when you arrive at your hotel 😆 she’s just trying to make herself sound wealthy 😴

Reactions: 6
I reckon it’s Makdads place, or as you say a timeshare. The views are fabulous but she’s never shown the inside. It’s probably a youth hostel or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've driven all that way just to drive back by the time school starts next week?
It's "home" but you still need to take Yorkshire tea and Sainsbury's milk? Surely if it was home you'd have a few home comforts already there or take more to leave behind for next time?
They won't have shown inside because the accomodation will be basic, clean but probably relatively basic with it being a wooden ski chalet type thing by what she's shown, so not gram-able at all.
I wonder if she's passed the hair pin driving video through her manager before she posts? It's riveting stuff. How long until we get a Google image of a cow wearing a bell, a town square or a toblerone?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole of the school holidays they could have gone for a decent amount of time but they’ve waited till the very end to have a weekend there? Madness. If it was ‘home’ surely they’d have gone for at least a couple of weeks?

Reactions: 8
Why is her foundation so white?? Completely the wrong colour, you can tell it doesn’t match her neck at all! Or is it the filters she uses?!

Reactions: 4
Where was the rest of her family when she was on the bridge? She showed behind and in front of her and no sign of anyone else?!
---
Why is her foundation so white?? Completely the wrong colour, you can tell it doesn’t match her neck at all! Or is it the filters she uses?!
I think it’s the filter, lightens your skin.

Reactions: 2
Treating the boys to a holiday, instead of driving round the streets of Croydon they’re driving round the streets of Switzerland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why but her videos look like a green screen. The fake photos she shared whilst being away previously, makes me wonder is she really there 😆

• Haha
She’s used a filter but even so, it absolutely looks like some kind of green screen. I doubt she is actually there. Or if she is in Switzerland then she isn’t doing half of what she claims to be

Reactions: 6
Some of these pictures could have been taken in Scotland. Where is everyone? Why does she only ever show the youngest kid?

A THREE night holiday this time! That’s longer than usual.
Seriously, why do they have such short breaks? It’s so weird
I bet they're not really still there and she's posting that to spite people on here who said she'd be home on Friday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone else mentioned a green screen! It looks just very, low tech? I know we joke about her filming on a potato but the quality is just beyond abnormal in this day and age.

I’m betting mr Isa gets the middle finger and a breathy ‘I’m okayyyy I’m okayyyy’ story come his return to school next week.

Does she not beg for Hinch's / Stacey's attention now she's got her own management? 😂

• Haha
Does she not beg for Hinch's / Stacey's attention now she's got her own management? 😂
I expect her management are talking to their management as we speak. Setting up all those collabs that are surely forthcoming

• Haha
@Sambuj Congratulations on your guess of Saturday for the grand arrival home to Glam Fairy HQ 🥳 I'm currently putting together your prize of rubbish from my old beauty products. DM me your address hun

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.